2 j's and an A NEW DATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Started by Twang, August 20, 2009, 04:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twang

Hi Everyone,

It gives me the greatest of pleasures to announce that .. 2 J'S AND AN A has a new confirmed date. It is (insert drum roll here please)

SATURDAY 7th NOVEMBER TICKETS FOR SEPT 5th Will BE VALID.

If this date is a problem and you've already bought tickets please phone 020 8546 3516.

REMEMBER that TINYFISH AND DeEXPUS will be playing The Peel on Sat Sept 5th. Obviously we need to pay thge bands so we now do it as a fresh gig.

Once again thanks for your patience and understanding you've all been brilliant.

lots of Frostie Love n' Ice.

Twang xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

johninblack

Will Tinyfish still be supporting or has that yet to be sorted out?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Twang

Hopefully TINYSFISH can also do the new date, this is dependant on if Jim can get back in the UK on that date. :D More news when we or you get to hear it first lol.

Mouse

Possibly stupid question alert, but will the ticket I've originally got for the 5th still be valid on the 5th? Or will I have to buy a new one if it's a fresh gig? That could persuade me to turn up on the 5th as well if I've already got a ticket for it.  :)

Nellie

Quote from: "Mouse"Possibly stupid question alert, but will the ticket I've originally got for the 5th still be valid on the 5th? Or will I have to buy a new one if it's a fresh gig? That could persuade me to turn up on the 5th as well if I've already got a ticket for it.  :)

I would think that it would be valid for either date but give Twangers a call just to make sure.
It's in the post!

Pedro

I have the same question. Can whoever gets an answer first post the reply here?

Hmm....do I try to adjust Travelodge to the new date?....can I really afford to try to do both dates?....can we be sure that none of them will do anything anatomically silly between now and then?  :?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

Quote from: "Pedro"....can we be sure that none of them will do anything anatomically silly between now and then?  :?

I think you're asking a lot there, Pedders.  ;)

johninblack

Hi all,
Quote from: "Twang on Facebook"It gives me the greatest of pleasure to announce that 2 J'S AND AN A will now be SATURDAY 7th NOVEMBER.

Tickets for Sept 5th will be still valid for the new date.

REMEMBER SAT 5th SEPT WILL NOW BE TINYFISH FULL ELECTRIC SET AND DeEXPUS This is the new show...

If you need any advise please phone 0208 546 3516 MON-THURS NOON - 7.30pm. I can then personally deal with you.

all the best,

J.Twang xxxxx

Tickets valid for new date! :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Pedro

Yes.
Sorry if I'm labouring this but the other question is 'are the same tickets now no longer valid for Sept 5th?'

This becomes slightly academic in our case because I've found that I can amend our Travelodge booking for just a fiver. Of course this means we'll be paying almost £50 for a room which can currently be booked for just over £30 but compared to the cost of a completely separate gig trip (fuel + tix + hotel + merch + meals) it is still less strain on the wallet.

Sad not to be coming to see Tinyfish (again) and Deexpus (yet) but got to draw the line somewhere. :(
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

LivingForever

I took from Twang's post about "the bands need to be paid" that you'll need to buy a new ticket if you want to come and see Tinyfish on the 5th.

Anyone planning to go still? I know us Frost*mates are... :D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

catherine

I'm certainly hoping to, particularly if I can arrange to share transport there (I have a 4h drive up to Liverpool on the Sunday, and a 4h drive home again on Monday, so if I can avoid driving for 4h on Saturday I'll be there!)

MikeEvs

Quote from: "LivingForever"I took from Twang's post about "the bands need to be paid" that you'll need to buy a new ticket if you want to come and see Tinyfish on the 5th.

Anyone planning to go still? I know us Frost*mates are... :D

I'm still going on the 5th but thought my ticket would still be valid for that date as I probably won't be using it on the 7th of November but I guess I better check with Twang

EDIT: having just noticed what Cosmic mentioned in the other thread I might attend on the 7th of November too and go see Threshold in London on the 8th.

Mouse

Thinking about finances and college work, I probably won't be able to make the 7th. I'll still look into the possibility, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Hope my ticket will be valid for the 5th...

catherine

Oh, you'll be needing a break from all that studying by 7th November, surely?

robh

Mouse - Twang will swap the 2Js and an A ticket in November for the Tinyfish one in September.  I'm sure that they'll both be £10.  So, it really is up to you which one you go to.

Pedro - Are you going to Magenta gig now?