2 j's and an A NEW DATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

Started by Twang, August 20, 2009, 04:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

There is a slim chance, with it being "just up the road" so no overnight and my gig buddy to contribute to fuel.  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Fogeyspasm

Just hoping they might do a gig a bit further up North :D
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Jem

Quote from: "Twang on Facebook"It gives me the greatest of pleasure to announce that 2 J'S AND AN A will now be SATURDAY 7th NOVEMBER.

Tickets for Sept 5th will be still valid for the new date.

REMEMBER SAT 5th SEPT WILL NOW BE TINYFISH FULL ELECTRIC SET AND DeEXPUS This is the new show...

If you need any advise please phone 0208 546 3516 MON-THURS NOON - 7.30pm. I can then personally deal with you.

all the best,

J.Twang xxxxx

J.Twang??!!! You've got a first name??!!

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Jem

I'll tell you all I know as I owe you lovely people at least that what with all the buggering around I've made you do with this poxy wrist.

I'd love for Tinyfish to still join us for the November show at the Peel. I have to confess I've not asked Simon yet, I'll mail him later and see what he says.

We're also trying to fit a couple of other shows in around this time, hopefully in Wales and in the Midlands somewhere. They'll most likely be double headers with other, as yet, unspecified bands. I'd love to do the Wales one with Magenta and maybe the MIdlands one too, but they're getting back to me on that concept as they're very busy as individuals around that time. Also, it's highly doubtful that Andy can do all the gigs what with his beautiful new daughter to look after and his busy teaching schedule, so the equine and lithe Mr Nathan King has agreed to join us for any dates that TBE can't make which is great news.

Depending on how these first 3 shows are received, we might do some more later on to try and reach the outlying parts of the UK that normally get overlooked, but we'll see how we go to start with.

That genuinely is all I know at the moment, so we're all square. As soon as I know anything new, I'll be straight back on here! :D

Jx

Jem

And thank you sincerely for your patience with all this. You are good people who I almost certainly don't deserve.
Jx

Nellie

I think everyone 's out, it's Saturday night!
It's in the post!

catherine

Jem

Quote from: "Nellie"I think everyone 's out, it's Saturday night!

Nobody but us chickens.  :D

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Jem"You are good people who I almost certainly don't deserve.
Jx

Bollocks!
 :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

Mouse

Quote from: "Nellie"I think everyone 's out, it's Saturday night!

I like Prog and I have no self-confidence, I never go out.  8-)

Quote from: "Jem"You are good people who I almost certainly don't deserve.

Wot Hippo said.  :D

Bopman

Jem, would love to see you play Cardiff again. Can I suggest a possible venue, The Globe.
http://www.theglobecardiff.com/
Great place for an intimate gig and very similar in atmosphere to the sadly missed 'The Point'.

Ash

I was out and it wasn't The Peel  :shock:

Thanks Jem for taking the time to type all that, ditto wot Hippo n Mouse said.
Ash
xxx

Jem

Quote from: "Bopman"Jem, would love to see you play Cardiff again. Can I suggest a possible venue, The Globe.
http://www.theglobecardiff.com/
Great place for an intimate gig and very similar in atmosphere to the sadly missed 'The Point'.

I've had my eye on that place, we'd LOVE to play there and are trying to make it happen.  :D

Gandalf1986

If you're thinking about going outside of the UK with that trio, just send me a PM, alright? ;)

We have a new bling bling venue here in Rome! :D
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro