Why am I writing Pop music?

Started by SerFox, August 25, 2009, 02:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerFox

http://files.me.com/serfox/1je9k2.mp3

This just came out of me, like some foreign language I don't speak.

I'm confused and wish I had a vocalist to sing something over this...thing.

Does anyone understand?

Pedro

LOL

I've never popped unexpectedly (touch wood) but I have heard about it happening to others.
Perhaps instead of looking for a vocalist you should see if there's a support group? ;)

Alternatively, ask your doctor for something you can take if you feel it coming on....what are they called? Viagadoo or something, the little blue things....Smurfs, that's it! Guaranteed to get you back to real music!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mordwin

Hopefully it's out of your system now... :D

(Nice little ditty though...)

Philadelphia

Hey, maybe I'll be dancing to this in clubs soon!

That is, if I went to clubs and knew how to dance. (:-P
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

catherine

Next time you, me, Nellie and Ashleaze are at The Peel we will need to get together, put our handbags on the floor and dance around them in a circle. I believe that's how it's done.

Pajter

I make random beats/songs all the time. Just clearing my head of stuff I don't want, and making room for good music.

The problem though, is that my head is filled with too much nonsense, so I never really get to the good music parts. :lol:

johninblack

Quote from: "catherine"Next time you, me, Nellie and Ashleaze are at The Peel we will need to get together, put our handbags on the floor and dance around them in a circle. I believe that's how it's done.
Sami knows all about "Clubbing" I'm sure she'll be happy to advise you. :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

SerFox

Problem is I just started listening to MIKA, Little Boots and other such 'Pop' artists.

*keeps flamethrower and remote detonator at ready to disarm any Atomic Kittens that approach...*