Abigail's Ghost.

Started by johninblack, September 10, 2009, 11:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

So, how can you possibly not want to listen to a band that describe themselves thus.

Sounds Like   A transorbital lobotomy with a hint of melon.

I'm listening to thier MySpace stuff right now and I'm rather enjoying it.

And stranger, I searched the forum to check out any previous mention of Abigail's Ghost and found THIS.

So, your thoughts on Abigail's Ghost, Strange occurrences or anything else?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

ich_bin_besser

I have both albums and like them a lot. Sometimes, they sound very much like Porcupine Tree - you might wanna consider this. On the second album "d_letion", you can hear more of their own style, I think.
Very nice atmospheric and melodic stuff.
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Big Black Shed

I've got Selling Insincerity. And it's bloody marvelous. The PT likeness-ess are bang on. In a good way.

If you like PT, JiB, you'll love 'em. If you don't, you won't.
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

keithd

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"I've got Selling Insincerity. And it's bloody marvelous. The PT likeness-ess are bang on. In a good way.

If you like PT, JiB, you'll love 'em. If you don't, you won't.

I thought they sounded like PT too. Selling Insincerity ain't a bad album  :)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

rogerg

I enjoyed them a lot at RoSFest, but if that guitar player put his foot up on the monitor one more time I was going to smack him.  I think he was on crack. or smack. or one of those ack drugs.

keithd

Quote from: "rogerg"I enjoyed them a lot at RoSFest, but if that guitar player put his foot up on the monitor one more time I was going to smack him.  I think he was on crack. or smack. or one of those ack drugs.

If he keeps up that habit Roger, he'll be a ghost soon :!:
My Hovercraft is full of eels