Tomorrow's Twang Show

Started by NoMeNoYou, November 13, 2008, 11:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brom

Quote from: "Tommieeee"Great show, but is there anyone else like me who turns the volume down when a song from EIMA is played (like for instance, right now)? I rather wait until I have the cd to hear the songs for the first time!

I heard a couple and then decided that the rest can wait... a violin being practiced in the next room din't help  :|
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

gr8gonzo

I didn't hear Falling Down.  Was it in the first 15 minutes?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

biskitbass

Ok so I missed it today cause I had to work. Did anyone get a recording of the show or is there a link to a podcast I can download teh show from ??? Purleeeaaase ???????
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you\'re gonna see some serious shit."
http://www.aquariannation.com/Home%20Pa ... Update.htm
http://www.myspace.com/biskitbass

MikeEvs

Well before I left to meet my friend in the pub I emailed the studio saying "Pint Royal George after the show I'm buying"

And as if by magic who did walk into the Royal George but Jem JM and Twang although to be honest I don't think they'd read my email as Jem bought me a pint, my round at the peel Mr G :lol:

XeRocks81

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Well before I left to meet my friend in the pub I emailed the studio saying "Pint Royal George after the show I'm buying"

And as if by magic who did walk into the Royal George but Jem JM and Twang although to be honest I don't think they'd read my email as Jem bought me a pint, my round at the peel Mr G :lol:

Lucky dog  ;)

NoMeNoYou

AnsOnkruid

Quote from: "eponymous"
Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"
Quote from: "eponymous"Bah humbug!  I was listening, I was on the IRC chat, I was cruising the forum... and then the power died at work. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Oh now that's horrible :shock: Poor you. biscuit?
Why thank you, yes, I will. :D

enjoy your meal sir
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AnsOnkruid

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mikey

Quote from: "eponymous"Bah humbug!  I was listening, I was on the IRC chat, I was cruising the forum... and then the power died at work. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
That would be the power of Frost*
I used to have a signature