It Bites - Once More around the World

Started by Mossive Attack, September 12, 2009, 01:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossive Attack

Anyone else venturing to any of the gigs on this tour? Me and Mrs M will be at Bilston,Holmfirth and Islington. Should be a blast to hear the whole album played in it's entirety. Really looking forward to it!
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Pedro

Mrs P and I will be at Bilston, hopefully for the forum meet-up beforehand too. :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MikeEvs

I might be at Gloucester will find out tonight

grif

catherine

ecky p

But there\'s nothing more to say

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

keithd

Thinking about going to the Gloucester gig
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Gman

Me, Mrs Gman and Gman Father in Law will be attending the Robin gig and pre-show party shindigthingy.

PaulBM

With my son starting university in Derby in a week (studying Music Technology and Production), we're hoping to go to the Derby show. I have to collect him the next day to bring him home for two gigs and then back to Derby on Sunday. Nearly 200 miles each way... eeek 1200 miles in just over a week if I include taking him up there on Saturday!

Really looking forward to hearing all of Once Around The World live though.  8-)

Mooncat

Will be at Bilston plus the forum meet up beforehand!!! 8-)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

The Cosmic Lawnmower

We will be at Mr Kyps, Poole on Thursday... any other south coast Frost*ies at that one?

RacingHippo

I'm going to see 'em at Holmfirth.
It'll be reet grand.

What's more, there'll be a very, very rare guest appearance of my luvverly wife! It's about the closest she'll get to a prog gig. I'm very much looking forward to sharing the experience with her.
* May contain nuts.

Dodie

We'll be at Holmfirth as well. It's only 15 minutes away from us, so perfect! I also rather like Mostly Autumn too, so hope it'll be a good night all round.
Cheers,
David

RacingHippo

That said, the Google Checkout doowicky simply doesn't work for me so I can't buy tickets. Argh!
* May contain nuts.