gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mooncat

There's only room for ONE cat on this 'ere manor, guv!!!! :x

:D
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Pedro

Interested to read in Prog #4 that Tony Banks' "Curious Feeling" is being re-released with a 5.1 mix.
Might have to get that....really like that album.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Drarok

DannySoisSage

Really excited to hear the support for Birmingham  :D

Drarok

Do you know something I don't?

Also – how do we book tickets? :(

DannySoisSage

lol no I don't know anything, I meant I was excited to find out who it is =)

And I'm going to guess the only way to order is to call the venue which the internet pleasantly tells me is 0121 772 8174. Or buy on the door =)

Drarok

Telephone?! In this day and age?! With my reputation!?!?!?!

*saves number*

mikebass

I'm due to be working it but I refuse to miss this gig so work can go to hell  :)
"Actually ladies and gentlemen, we\'ve got a massive problem with one of the computers...bloody huge. It may even kill us!"

turbo

:D  Just bought me and Mrs turbo tickets for the peel  :D  booked into the travelodge all set to go, asked to pick my tickets up at the door as Ive been having serious problems with my post, but completely forgot to ask when doors open  :oops: can anyone let me know the Sp
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Mossive Attack

Who's going to the Brum gig? There is a rather fine pub not a million miles away from the venue which has to be tested (hopefully not to destruction) which would be a good meet up place....
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Drarok

Quote from: "mikebass"I'm due to be working it but I refuse to miss this gig so work can go to hell  :)
You booking the day off, mate?

I've gotta speak to my boss, he wasn't in today, but assuming I can get the day/afternoon off, we're good to go!

Anna's booked the afternoon off, I think, and if I can get the Friday off too, reckon we could hit the train so I can enjoy a pint or two? 8)

What time do we reckon it'll be finished, Frost*ies? Is the venue easy enough to get to? Never heard of it until Jem announced the gig.

Mooncat

By my reckoning it's about 15-20 minutes walk max from Moor Street station in Brum, although I've never been before - I've only ever made it as afr as the Barfly which is a bit nearer (the station).

Got a DJ mate who does DJ things at the larger Rainbow warehouse on the opposite side of the road and he reckons it's pretty good. Also heard something on the local news last week about UB40 doing a gig there as the neighbours are trying to get the music licence revoked - what is it with people, they buy property near a music venue then moan that the noise is too much !!!!!! :evil:
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Drarok

Ah, I know Moor Street. I'd be getting off at New Street, though.

I'll grab me some Google Maps info a bit later, today is meant to be pay day so I can order tickets at last!

Edit:
Google Maps Walking Directions

They reckon a 20 min walk as well. Tempting.