Porcupine Tree Tour

Started by Mossive Attack, October 05, 2009, 05:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SussexProgMan

Hammersmith for me too. Frost* t shit out for a night on the town as well.

catherine

Quote from: "SussexProgMan"Hammersmith for me too. Frost* t shit out for a night on the town as well.

That sounds a bit smelly!

Mossive Attack

My Frost* t-shirt is buying the first round..

Me and Mrs M have got FOABP tickets upstairs so she gets a decent view...rather exciting all round I think..
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Brom

Quote from: "rob-m"My Frost* t-shirt is buying the first round..

Me and Mrs M have got FOABP tickets upstairs so she gets a decent view...rather exciting all round I think..

FOABP tickets?? Whassat all about?  :?
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Bert

I think he means ROABP ie Residents of a Blank Planet, the sort of fan club thingy for PT.

Good for priority tickets.

I say that as a member and someone who, for reasons that escape me, is not bothering with PT this time round.
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

catherine

Bert! What's wrong with you?

SussexProgMan

Clearly it's the thought of being in a room with my Frost* t shit. With apologies for my poor typing :D

catherine

Is it one of the brown-coloured ones?

Bert

Quote from: "catherine"Bert! What's wrong with you?

I know.

I'm a disgrace to the Neo-Prog community. My punishment will be to wear a Yes Tour 1974
T-shirt and Loon pants.  :D
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Mossive Attack

Yep forgot I am a Resident not a Friend....although I am a friend as well of course..

:D
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

sawtooth

I'm seeing PT at Leeds tomorrow and I can't wait. Sharing a car with Bonzodrums and my other two ex-Brazilians bandmates. Rock & Roll!  :D

RacingHippo

I should be seeing 'em in Leeds tonight, but due to a combination of clashing social calendars and extended family strife I won't make it.
Probably just as well as I really need to rewire the band's and my mixing desks in time for tomorrow night's gig so that I can actually hear our newly-rejoined keyboard player.

And yes, that means my gig-buddy will be carrying a spare ticket on him...
* May contain nuts.

ecky p

Its Glasgow for me and Jakey P. :lol:
But there\'s nothing more to say

sawtooth

Absolutely stunning gig last night at Leeds. PT have really stepped up a gear on this tour both with the lighting, sound and stagemanship. Steven Wilson has never been a particularly charismatic frontman, but he looked like he really nailed the vocals and guitar last night. The sound was fantastic on the ground floor: loud, punchy but clear and defined at the same time - they could show Dream Theater a thing or two about amplifying Leeds Academy. The kick drums were thudding into me even right at the back!
For me, it's got to rate as one of the best gigs all year.

Big Black Shed

What was the set list?

Seeing them Saturday in Bristol.

I'm really excited now. I haven't looked forward to a gig this much since.........
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.