Main Menu

Apogee Duet

Started by thomaspottage, November 13, 2008, 01:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaspottage

It looks lovely, and its firewire, and its cheap. Worth it? Also, did Jem use Guitar Rig 3 on Milliontown? I'm looking for a decent amp simulation software. Finally, I ordered EIMA :D

Tom

Steve

I don't think Guitar Rig 3 was around when Jem recorded Milliontown, although I could be wrong, I think he used Amp Farm?
Suhr Carved Top - Carvin DC727 - Roland Fantom X8 FOR SALE  - Axe-FX Ultra

James_S

Quote from: "Steve"I don't think Guitar Rig 3 was around when Jem recorded Milliontown, although I could be wrong, I think he used Amp Farm?

I'm not sure how much of either would be used on the guitars anyway. I believe JM used other magic to record his guitars (although quite possibly his marshall JMP1 and Korg A3)
So many keyboards, so little time!

Steve

Quote from: "James_S"
Quote from: "Steve"I don't think Guitar Rig 3 was around when Jem recorded Milliontown, although I could be wrong, I think he used Amp Farm?

I'm not sure how much of either would be used on the guitars anyway. I believe JM used other magic to record his guitars (although quite possibly his marshall JMP1 and Korg A3)

I'm just going back to the Frost report where Jem is going through Pro Tools sessions from Milliontown and he mentioned not having the Amp Farm plugin when he's looking at The Other Me.
Suhr Carved Top - Carvin DC727 - Roland Fantom X8 FOR SALE  - Axe-FX Ultra

SerFox