Main Menu

Panadol

Started by J Jonah Jameson, November 03, 2008, 09:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J Jonah Jameson

Please listen to my new band, Panadol.  Like a cross between Rick Parfitt and Calista Flockhart.  

Can I say Flockhart?

JJJ

Jem

Only if you wash your mouth out with Harrison Ford afterwards.

ecky p

Are they an Indie band :lol:
But there\'s nothing more to say

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "ecky p"Are they an Indie band :lol:

Indiana Jones band, to be precise!...

...now where did I put my coat...
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Jem

Never mind that, did you know that the American Mustache Institute (AMI) is an advocacy organization and registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit based in St. Louis, Missouri?

When founded in 1965, AMI was the only organization in the world working towards facial hair advocacy. AMI's full-time staff supports a more than 700 global chapters which advocate for greater acceptance of mustaches in the workplace and throughout modern culture.
Efforts by AMI have included a 2007 campaign against "widespread and unacceptable discrimination in the workplace and society," as chronicled by media including the Daily Telegraph and The Learning Channel.

In September 2008, the AMI honored the late entertainer Robert Goulet in working with his spouse, Vera Goulet, to name an award in his honor, "The Robert Goulet Mustached American of the Year" award, recognizing the most impactful Mustached American of the past year. On October 25, 2008, retired New York City policeman Timothy P. Galvin was named the winner of the first ever "Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year."

Brom

Quote from: "Jem"Never mind that, did you know that the American Mustache Institute (AMI) is an advocacy organization and registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit based in St. Louis, Missouri?

When founded in 1965, AMI was the only organization in the world working towards facial hair advocacy. AMI's full-time staff supports a more than 700 global chapters which advocate for greater acceptance of mustaches in the workplace and throughout modern culture.
Efforts by AMI have included a 2007 campaign against "widespread and unacceptable discrimination in the workplace and society," as chronicled by media including the Daily Telegraph and The Learning Channel.

In September 2008, the AMI honored the late entertainer Robert Goulet in working with his spouse, Vera Goulet, to name an award in his honor, "The Robert Goulet Mustached American of the Year" award, recognizing the most impactful Mustached American of the past year. On October 25, 2008, retired New York City policeman Timothy P. Galvin was named the winner of the first ever "Robert Goulet Memorial Mustached American of the Year."

It was apparently a cutthroat contest and he won by a close shave.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Sean

Quote from: "Brom"
Quote from: "Jem"Never mind that, did you know that the American Mustache Institute (AMI) is an advocacy organization and registered 501(c)(3) not-for-profit based in St. Louis, Missouri?

It was apparently a cutthroat contest and he won by a close shave.

Only here.... only here...  :lol:
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]