RWA - Fall (free download): Frosties collab tune

Started by RWA, November 06, 2009, 01:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

Liking this very much, be interested to hear what Roger comes up with in way of melody.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RWA

Dave M

... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Pedro

So, is that Superior Drummer 2.0 on that track, Ron?

I'm pondering buying it with the Latin Percussion add-on but I've found that you can save about 10% of the price by buying EZDrummer bundled with the Latin add-on and then buying the cross-grade to SD2.0. Daft really - buy three boxes for less than the price of two but end up with exactly the same product! :shock:

it's going to take some major small talk to cover the time between now and Thanksgiving!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RWA

Quote from: "Pedro"So, is that Superior Drummer 2.0 on that track, Ron?

I'm pondering buying it with the Latin Percussion add-on but I've found that you can save about 10% of the price by buying EZDrummer bundled with the Latin add-on and then buying the cross-grade to SD2.0. Daft really - buy three boxes for less than the price of two but end up with exactly the same product! :shock:
Yes it's SD2 and yes, package and/or upgrade pricing can be a bit weird. It pays to shop around. I got DFHS from a UK shop and then got the upgrade to SD2 from a German shop. Saved me big bucks.

Quote from: "Pedro"it's going to take some major small talk to cover the time between now and Thanksgiving!
:mrgreen:

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "RWA"New version uploaded! Slightly different intro and......... our very own Bokkie on bass!!!!!
It's shackedelic!  :shock:

Fall - version 2

Now...... the entire Frost* community is waiting for Roger his vox.....  ;)

Sorry; just managed to have a listen: very good.

But unless I'm missing something, it's shagadelic, rather than shackadelic, right? Makes all the difference to an Englishman. An Englishwoman might see it the other way around, mind you, preferring someone who can provide a roof over her head to a good roll in the hay ...   :D

(Yes, that's Catherinellie-bait  ;) )

Pedro

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"(Yes, that's Catherinellie-bait  ;) )
Oh great, now I have a head full of the mice from Disney's Cinderella singing :-

#Leave the sewing to the women
    You go get some trimmin'
    And we'll make a lovely dress for
    Catherinellie!

:)  :roll:
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"(Yes, that's Catherinellie-bait  ;) )
Oh great, now I have a head full of the mice from Disney's Cinderella singing :-

#Leave the sewing to the women
    You go get some trimmin'
    And we'll make a lovely dress for
    Catherinellie!

:)  :roll:

Let's see how long it takes them before they bite.

Or should it be nibble?  ;)

catherine

Gosh, we're really spoilt for choice here, what with Pedro's offers of a lovely dress (is that one each, Pedders, or one for Nellie and I to share?) and TA's offers of a roof over our heads or a roll in the hay (again, is that one each, TA, or one to share?)

It'll take a while to reach a decision on this one, I think.

RacingHippo

Quote from: "catherine"... TA's offers of a roof over our heads or a roll in the hay...
Swiss, Sausage or Fig?
* May contain nuts.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "catherine"Gosh, we're really spoilt for choice here, what with Pedro's offers of a lovely dress (is that one each, Pedders, or one for Nellie and I to share?) and TA's offers of a roof over our heads or a roll in the hay (again, is that one each, TA, or one to share?)

It'll take a while to reach a decision on this one, I think.

Hmmm, how can I help you with that, I wonder? Perhaps by pointing out that, since we're discussing this in a virtual community where such things can be duplicated at will, it's free dresses, roofs, and rolls in the hay for all! Hoorah  :D

(Still, I quite like the idea that at least some of those things might be shared ...  ;) )

RWA

Turns out Roger isn't able to deliver vocals any time soon.

So!
If anyone else is interested in doing vocals for this.... go ahead! Contact the great gr8gonzo for the lyrics he wrote for this tune.  :)

rogerg

Quote from: "RWA"Turns out Roger isn't able to deliver vocals any time soon.

So!
If anyone else is interested in doing vocals for this.... go ahead! Contact the great gr8gonzo for the lyrics he wrote for this tune.  :)

yeah, just not in the cards at the moment.   :(

gr8gonzo

Awwwww, man! I'm really sorry to hear that. I've been looking forward to hearing his vocal.

I might give it a go, but I'd much prefer someone else volunteer. I'm not terrible, but vocals aren't my strong point.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Bokkie

Ahh, give it a try, Gr8gonzo, Yes you can!! :D

I can try it, but i'm afraid you'll have to autotune the whole thing :lol:
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.