Wrath Of The Lich King is OUT

Started by Stuart, November 14, 2008, 12:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuart

Sorry that's all I got time to say. Back to playing the new WoW expansion.

Cheers . . .

Philadelphia

My graphics card started to decline in health back in September and now the fan's gone out and anything involving more advanced graphics than Starcraft is out of the question. So I won't be able to start playing Lich King for another month or so. I hope you're enjoying it, though! (:-)
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

PaulBM

After a quick look around, I'd say the best thing to do is take a break for a day or two and let the mad rush die down.
Now if only EIMA would arrive tomorrow, I could take a break listening and watching.  8-)

rogerg

just bought it (my son works at gamestop!), but now I need to load ALL the games and the patches on my new macbook...  oy...

can't wait though, I bought the Brady book, and it looks great.

FOR THE HORDE!

Philadelphia

I've been trying to keep myself occupied with Starcraft, to lessen the pain of not being able to play WoW. Turns out, over the last... five or six years, my Starcraft abilities have really plummeted. It has, however, made me even more excited about Starcraft II.
- Pedro

Philadelphia

If you played nelf I can understand why you felt the urge to leave the game. (;-)
- Pedro

rogerg

Quote from: "eponymous"As in free from Night Elves for over a year...

heh

FOR THE HORDE!

Philadelphia

Oh! It's 4 in the morning and my brain knows it. (:-P
- Pedro

rogerg

I have to install the whole thing (all the way back to WoW) on my new macbook;  I'm on disc 2...

:shock:  :P

Philadelphia

Wow. I've had the same computer all along so I've just added on since the betas... That was almost four years ago now, no wonder the poor comp is having difficulties keeping up!

I hope you have tea and biscuits to keep you company while you install?
- Pedro

Philadelphia

Nah, can't sleep anyway, I need to be a lot more tired than this if I'm to fall asleep with my shoulder hurting the way it is now.

Ooh, I've moved from rich tea into the heavier stuff now. At long last!
- Pedro

rogerg

yeah, I had recently done all the big patches on my old iMac, in preparation for WotLK, but sadly, it died a terrible death a couple of weeks ago, so I have to start from scratch...

ah, yes!  tea and biscuits!

hehe, and goodnight, epo!

Philadelphia

Was there red wine involved?
(on this forum it's always best to ask)
- Pedro

rogerg

Quote from: "Philadelphia"Was there red wine involved?
(on this forum it's always best to ask)

you mean in the death of the old machine?  no, sadly. no wine at all.  (I kknow it's heresy, but I prefer white wine...)

Philadelphia

I don't really prefer white wine but tend to drink it anyway as my wine budget combined with alcohol prices in this country will only let me drink the cheap red wine that causes headaches - however little one drinks.
- Pedro