Them Crooked Vultures

Started by Pajter, November 10, 2009, 10:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pajter

Anyone check them out yet? Their debut album is already legally up and streaming on YouTube!

If you don't know them, it's a supergroup with Josh Homme (Queens of the Stone Age), Dave Grohl (Foo Fighters) and John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin).

Lovin' it! :D

Mikey

Quote from: "Pajter"Anyone check them out yet?

Yes, not impressed
I used to have a signature

Ben Y-S

TCV. I ADORE THIS BAND. Their debut album is in my favourite albums, it's sooooooo good. Gunman has one of the coolest riffs ever, it's so excellent. =P Dave Grohl is incredible on drums, and the whole record pulls influences in from all three of the members' bands without any one of them dominating. I'm a massive QotSA fan, and TCV's album is much better than Era Vulgaris and Lullabies to Paralyze in my opinion. I have said in the past that if I had to make everyone on earth listen to one album, this would be one of my top contenders. =P Can't wait for the next one...

turbo

Saw them live at the brixton academy last year and it was one of the best concerts Ive seen in many many years, not including frost of course.   ;)
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Ben Y-S

Quote from: "turbo"Saw them live at the brixton academy last year and it was one of the best concerts Ive seen in many many years, not including frost of course.   ;)

I actually hate you. XD I wanted to go to that gig SO badly, but asking my dad to take me down to London from where I live (West Midlands area) after taking me down about three weeks before for Aerosmith was probably asking a bit much. But Aerosmith were incredible, so I guess I won't complain. =P The second they come round again, I'm there.

turbo

Dont worry your not the only one.  :lol:
?"By the beard of Zeus"