My Mother And Anyone Else Who Knows Me

Started by gr8gonzo, November 18, 2009, 07:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8gonzo

Congratulations on the well-deserved acclaim.

And pre-kudos on the possible film tie-in.*  May I ask which song he wanted to use?  

*By the oddest of coincidences, I, too, was recently contacted (on my birthday, of all days) by someone who wanted to use one of my songs in a film.  However, I am American and the film producers are Brazil-based Italians.  My mother and anyone else who knows me would think I'm joking about that (even I would think myself in jest), except for the surprising fact that it's true as evidenced by my subsequent interweb trolling of international music licensing, GATT, the Guatamala Act of 1947 and asscap.  There is no guarantee, of course, but what a lovely opportunity. 8-)

Best of luck with the soldering.  With no upcoming gigs, feel free to solder with reckless abandon, just refrain from the urge to attach things that are meant to be separate.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

Mouse

rogerg

Quote from: "Mouse"Jem's updated the blog, Rog!

thanks, Mouse.  I had read it, it was the blue/green text in gonzo's post that threw me.

gr8gonzo

My apologies for any confusion.  It just looked like a lot of reading when it was all big 'n' white lettered.  The story is indeed true, though.  Coolest birthday gift in recent memory.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

grats, gonzo!  I'll keep my digits in a twist!