Whatever happened to the Accidental?

Started by DannySoisSage, November 10, 2009, 10:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannySoisSage

Anybody??

Just whacking through the blog (again) and I keep wondering to myself whether anything ever happened with this music?

Ta  :D

Drarok

Pedro

Some time ago, Jem said he had some ideas for songs that were not really in the Frost* stable and that he was thinking about releasing under the name "The Accidental".

I don't know what happened but I am fairly sure the songs didn't reach the open air. There was also some writing session with JM that were not going to be Frost* either but I don't know if they resulted in anything.

Actually, thinking about it, this talk about working with a violin player could arguably be JM as well (I hear he is pretty good on the fiddle, as it were).

Lookin forward to hearing what, if anything, comes from these off-shoots.  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

DannySoisSage

Yeah, I might just be being nerdy and reading too much into things but the blog certainly made it sound as though they were practically done and dusted. Just curious  :D

Pedro

Quote from: "DannySoisSage"Yeah, I might just be being nerdy and reading too much into things
:shock: You too!  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gr8gonzo

He mentioned "done and dusted" when referring to the final mixes for TPE.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

John Mitchell plays the violin, too?  cripes, that guy.

amazing.

D S

Quote from: "rogerg"John Mitchell plays the violin, too?  cripes, that guy.

amazing.
Yes indeed.  Just listen to the end of Saline - in amongst the synths are tracks of JM on violin apparently.  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!