It's 30 milli frost* on the scale of EIMA

Started by Bokkie, November 11, 2009, 09:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bokkie

Was fooling around with some pictures i made.
Feel free to use it..or not
 I made some changes. 10 inch screen is not ideal for photoshopping. :)
http://tinypic.com/r/1194che/4
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

johninblack

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Grunk_

Well done, it looks great!

(Oh, and this being my first post I feel obligated to say hi... so, yeah, hi! Probably my worst first post on a forum so far, but hopefully I'll make up for it in the coming months or so!)

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

catherine

Welcome, Grunk_! Have a biscuit and a nice cup of tea.

Grunk_

Thanks for all the kind welcomes! Perhaps I should have a cup of tea, Catherine, although I don't have any biscuits. And I'm way too lazy to drag my ass down to the store to get some. If only I had the power of baking my life would be so much easier!  :D

rogerg

Quote from: "Grunk_"If only I had the power of baking my life would be so much easier!  :D

now that's a super-hero I could really like!!

catherine

I do my own baking (flapjack and date and walnut cake today) - does that make me a super-hero?

rogerg

Quote from: "catherine"I do my own baking (flapjack and date and walnut cake today) - does that make me a super-hero?

absolutely!!  hmm, what about a name?....

RacingHippo

Quote from: "catherine"I do my own baking (flapjack and date and walnut cake today) - does that make me a super-hero?
But with all you do for FLL, DW and now DB, you already are!
* May contain nuts.

Pedro

Agreed! It is a long list of talents....

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"Agreed! It is a long list of talents....

speaking of talent!  /bow

Grunk_

You could certaintly save my day - any day! Although it might be a little bit geographically challenging since I live in the north of Sweden!  ;)