In Frost* Report April C

Started by NoMeNoYou, November 14, 2008, 02:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoMeNoYou

At around 2:22 - 2:47, there is a lovely little number consisting of several "down down down"'s and "I said it's over"'s.  Is that Frost* or a pop band as enhanced by Mr. Godfrey?  If the latter, who is it and when can I expect to see it in stores?

Narek

That would be Chris Madin, a pop artist that Jem is working with.

Check out his myspace, he's quite good!  :)

//http://www.myspace.com/chrismadintracks
I wont be the good for nothing.

NoMeNoYou

gr8gonzo

Yes, yes. "Down and Out" is quite good, actually.  A very clean track, and as we know, cleanliness is next to Godfreyness.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

NoMeNoYou

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Yes, yes. "Down and Out" is quite good, actually.  A very clean track, and as we know, cleanliness is next to Godfreyness.

That's the one being mixed in the Frost* Report?

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

ChrisX

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Indeed, it is.

But there it is sung by Jem himself right? I just checked out the version on Madin's MySpace and it doesn't sound as brilliant as in the Frost report.

One day Jem's gotta do an album of songs he wrote for others but then performed / recorded by himself with some help of his Frost friends I guess.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

kyuwert

Solo piano version of Whole Again with Jem vocals please? He doesn't understand just how good that bit from the tour report was...

NoMeNoYou

Just listened to it, and I found I can do nothing but nod in agreement to the reactions here.  The guy's good, but Jem's better by miles.

SerFox

I've asked Jem a million bloody times...

thanks ^^

Drarok

Gah, I really don't like the recent-ish trend of singing like people nowadays talk.

"Nin'ey" is not how you pronounce "Ninety". :x :x :x