PALLAS at the PEEL

Started by Mick, November 22, 2009, 10:13:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mick

Trapezium Artist

Ack; another greatly anticipated gig at the Peel that I won't be able to make  :(

C'mon chaps, whatever happened to all those gigs at De Boerderij in Zoetermeer I've been promising myself?

(And before anyone else points it out, yes, I'm well aware that Alan Reed from Pallas was playing over in Zoetermeer last Friday night with Parzifal's Eye, but yet again I was busy with other things: did anyone here make it to that gig?)

Brom

TA keep on the look out for Alquin. A good mate, who knows them well  ;) got me into a gig a couple of years ago and it was superb!! I loved the audience, a lot of them were dressed up as if it was a show or a play, but what we got was original and extremely well played rock/prog.

I miss my Dutch trips!

EDIT OMG They are playing gigs NOW!! right on your doorstep. Go GO GO!!!!!!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Brom"TA keep on the look out for Alquin. A good mate, who knows them well  ;) got me into a gig a couple of years ago and it was superb!! I loved the audience, a lot of them were dressed up as if it was a show or a play, but what we got was original and extremely well played rock/prog.

I miss my Dutch trips!

EDIT OMG They are playing gigs NOW!! right on your doorstep. Go GO GO!!!!!!

Thanks, Brom: never heard of them, but will see if I can get to one of their ongoing gigs. Leiden on the 6th of December looks like the best bet: all of 5km away on the bike ...  :D

(Sounds very much as though you enjoyed them: capital letter recommendations, no less  :shock: )

Mick

See some of you on Saturday :mrgreen: