Main Menu

Return of the Blog

Started by Wickerman, November 22, 2009, 11:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

Armless? It's completely detesticle!

DannySoisSage

This is a real labia of love (oh god!), and has run a real gamete of human digestion so, pharynx!

johninblack

I'd give an arm and a leg for this rubbish to stop :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

DannySoisSage

Pedro

Oh now look what you've done, we had a great sequence of puns and now you've rectum.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Quote from: "DannySoisSage"Asshole!

;)
I'd prefer arsehole! :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "DannySoisSage"Asshole!

;)
I'd prefer arsehole! :mrgreen:

does the wife know?

/I'll get my coat.

8-)

DannySoisSage

I love this forum  :mrgreen:

Long may it fester!  :shock:  :mrgreen:

Dave M

Well it is the fester-ive time of year ...
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Pedro"Oh now look what you've done, we had a great sequence of puns and now you've rectum.

I take my hat off to you Pedro, Prince of Puns.
* May contain nuts.

Pedro

Shanks!  :)

Liking the latest blog entry.
Shame the day job will keep him away from the fun but I'm sure that whoever cuts the video together could be persuaded to include a couple of seconds of Jem smiling/waving/gurning/holding a sign saying "Hellay"/whatever....if day job allowed a pause to film it.

Deffo buying the single when it comes out, even though it happens to be my least favourite IB track.

It's a shame Jem wasn't so much in the Prog spotlight when Rob Reed's All Around The World charity project attracted the great and the good for the Tsunami appeal.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

D S

Quote from: "Pedro"Shame the day job will keep him away from the fun but I'm sure that whoever cuts the video together could be persuaded to include a couple of seconds of Jem smiling/waving/gurning/holding a sign saying "Hellay"/whatever....if day job allowed a pause to film it.
"Whato!" surely?!  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

gr8gonzo

Or they could do an Esoteric Gabriel and just include Jem's head on a stick.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Brom

I see that the IB - "Calling all the heroes" thing is being recorded at John Wetton's studios "Near Milton Keynes". I wonder where exactly? As my location can also be described as the same and I have some time off tomorrow. If the location was appropriate, i.e. near a public thoroughfare I'd certainly contemplate a drive past to get a flavour of what was occurring.

Anyone know where this is going down? - apart from Jem who is probably, and undersandably, keeping schtum.  I'd reward with any pics that may happen to fall out of the camera!  ;)
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

DueyC

Quote from: "Brom"I see that the IB - "Calling all the heroes" thing is being recorded at John Wetton's studios "Near Milton Keynes". I wonder where exactly?

They're recording at Martin Darvill's pad at Liscombe Park.
It's well off the beaten track though, so drive-pasts won't be possible.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk