High Voltage Festival

Started by MikeEvs, December 03, 2009, 01:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeEvs

DueyC

Prog Stage announcement: STEVE HACKETT!

Yay!!
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Mick

MikeEvs

A couple of Metal Hammer Stage announcements:

Black Label Society to headline metal hammer stage

Clutch to play metal hammer stage

DannySoisSage

Starting to get VERY tempted by this...

LivingForever

Two more biggies apparently due for announcement in about 3 mins time!

Hopefully it's Tinyfish and the Esoteric crew... ;-)
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

johninblack

Marillion and Argent added. I'd like to do this but at £75 per ticket per day, the cost of travel, accommodation and food would make it over £400. Can't justify that for one weekend no matter who is playing. :(
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Cptncanary

Quote from: "johninblack"Marillion and Argent added. I'd like to do this but at £75 per ticket per day, the cost of travel, accommodation and food would make it over £400. Can't justify that for one weekend no matter who is playing. :(
And it'll probably rain  :(  :(

johninblack

Quote from: "Cptncanary"
Quote from: "johninblack"Marillion and Argent added. I'd like to do this but at £75 per ticket per day, the cost of travel, accommodation and food would make it over £400. Can't justify that for one weekend no matter who is playing. :(
And it'll porbably rain  :(  :(
No, no, it will stay dry. I'm not going!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Cptncanary

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Cptncanary"
And it'll porbably rain  :(  :(
No, no, it will stay dry. I'm not going!
Of course!!  :lol:  :lol:

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Fantastic news about Argent, I'm really stoked... I was a big fan of theirs in the 70's. Always thought Rod Argent never got the recognition he deserved for his keyboard skills.

Wonder if Russ has still got the silver Strat with holes in?

rogerg

Mouse

I'm aiming to go on the ELP day as I can only afford one of them. A bit disappointed to read earlier that Touchstone are opening the Prog Stage on the first day, so I'll miss them. Oh well. I'm praying that either Steve Hackett and/or Marillion are also on the second day. That would be lovely.  :)

gr8gonzo

Transatlantic added.  Pete Trewavas is going to have a busy weekend.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Mouse

That'll be for the Saturday, I've heard. I'll be there on the Sunday unashamedly looking forward to ELP.  :D