Re: The Frost Shop

Started by Jem, December 09, 2009, 10:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

I'VE GOT ONE AS WELL! IT'S BEEN REALLY GOOD IN THE RECENT COLD WEATHER!

Valhall

WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "TALL FEATHER" ?
...Whatever.

turbo

WOTS THAT, A SMALL HEFFER ?
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Mouse

Nellie

On a more serious note (if I may)  :roll: .

Stock levels of FrostFest Live and EIMA are running pretty low in the Frost* Shop. I'm fairly certain that there won't be another run on these so, if you don't already have a copy, please buy soon before it's too late.
At £5.00 per cd, you could have a whole bunch of them!  :D
It's in the post!

Bert

I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Nellie

Okay folks. Just to let you know that there are ONLY 5 copies of EIMA left in the shop. It will not be restocked so if you don't have a copy or you need another copy, be quick about it.

Ithangew. x
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"Okay folks. Just to let you know that there are ONLY 5 copies of EIMA left in the shop. It will not be restocked so if you don't have a copy or you need another copy, be quick about it.

Ithangew. x

Hello, nellie: long time, no shout.

Are you telling me that EIMA will simply disappear from the shop, but will remain available elsewhere in the consumer Universe ... or is it going out-of-print altogether?  :shock:

I mean, I have a nicely signed copy, so don't immediately need another, but the very thought of it becoming an unobtainable cult underground classic at such early age ... makes me want to buy all five of the remaining ones  :D

Nellie

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "Nellie"Okay folks. Just to let you know that there are ONLY 5 copies of EIMA left in the shop. It will not be restocked so if you don't have a copy or you need another copy, be quick about it.

Ithangew. x

Hello, nellie: long time, no shout.

Are you telling me that EIMA will simply disappear from the shop, but will remain available elsewhere in the consumer Universe ... or is it going out-of-print altogether? :shock:

I mean, I have a nicely signed copy, so don't immediately need another, but the very thought of it becoming an unobtainable cult underground classic at such early age ... makes me want to buy all five of the remaining ones :D

It will, no doubt, be available to download from establishments that do downloady things. EIMA will not be restocked in the Frost* shop and will eventually be out of print along with the magnificent Milliontown. A sad day indeed!
I might be wrong, as we all know, I don't pay attention ( and some people have a habit of changing their minds). ;)  

SO THERE!
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"It will, no doubt, be available to download from establishments that do downloady things. EIMA will not be restocked in the Frost* shop and will eventually be out of print along with the magnificent Milliontown. A sad day indeed!
I might be wrong, as we all know, I don't pay attention ( and some people have a habit of changing their minds). ;)  

SO THERE!

Blimey, you're serious. Milliontown is out of print already, soon to be joined by EIMA? Classics of the modern era, already only available in the ether? Weren't they issued through InsideOut? Have they abandoned them already?

There's something powerful wrong in that, young lady, powerful wrong.

Nellie

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "Nellie"It will, no doubt, be available to download from establishments that do downloady things. EIMA will not be restocked in the Frost* shop and will eventually be out of print along with the magnificent Milliontown. A sad day indeed!

SO THERE!

Blimey, you're serious. Milliontown is out of print already, soon to be joined by EIMA? Classics of the modern era, already only available in the ether? Weren't they issued through InsideOut? Have they abandoned them already?

There's something powerful wrong in that, young lady, powerful wrong.
Inside Out went a bit inside out. I think both albums can be found on eBay in a remote Eastern European country.
It is wrong but I don't make the rules.  :(
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Nellie"Inside Out went a bit inside out. I think both albums can be found on eBay in a remote Eastern European country.
It is wrong but I don't make the rules.  :(

Cor, forget about the Chilean earthquake shortening the day by a microsecond, that news has perturbed the axis of my world by a great deal more.

But, thinking ahead, can I baggsie the rights now to reprint vintage editions of Milliontown and EIMA in twenty years time, with special packaging, bonus discs, an alabaster bust of Jem, all-inclusive pilgrimage tickets to see The Cube (by then, probably just a chicken coop), and a packet of Tunnock's Caramel Wafers?

All good things going in cycles, prog will have resurfaced as being hip for a third time by then ...

Nellie

I know the shop is temporarily resting but if anyone would like to order stuff from the Frost* shop, please send me an email on mailto:nellie6@virginmedia.com">nellie6@virginmedia.com

We still have Frost*Fest t-shirts, Esoteric t-shirts & posters, BEANIES and 3 copies of EIMA.

:D
It's in the post!

Nellie

I am happy to announce that we have officially sold out of ALL copies of EIMA.
The shop now has NO cds at all only fabulous t-shirts and gorgeous posters. :D
//http://www.frost-music.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=85
It's in the post!

Pedro

"Psst, Nellie, bung a copy of the Philli-buster pack under the counter for me. Ta!"
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"