Transatlantic: tour dates 2010

Started by ich_bin_besser, December 16, 2009, 12:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pajter

Quote from: "RWA"Tickets are ordered for Tilburg!  :D

Same!

+ Köln. :D

metalmatt

Ordered my ticket for Manchester on Friday, no gig buddy for the first time in a while though  :(
"It\'s Phil Collins!... What\'s that Phil you need help with some lyrics, you think she has an Invisible Touch? Well you better ask her and find out."

The Cosmic Lawnmower

Tickets booked for Shepherds Bush... standing / stalls  8-)

biskitbass

tickets bought!!

Hopefully Ecosse still has the space in his car  :lol:  :lol:
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you\'re gonna see some serious shit."
http://www.aquariannation.com/Home%20Pa ... Update.htm
http://www.myspace.com/biskitbass

Ecosse

Quote from: "biskitbass"tickets bought!!

Hopefully Ecosse still has the space in his car  :lol:  :lol:

Still gotta buy the tickets first!

I was very nearly not going, as I thought it actually fell on the same day as one of my brothers bodybuilding shows! But luckily the shows are the week before and the week after! :D
| Chris |
Twitter

Ecosse

Any other Scot's going to the Manchester gig and fancy jumping in the car with me & my mate?
| Chris |
Twitter

grif

Just ordered two tickets for the London show, really looking forward to it.

Pedro

Just a quick note to say that the knowledgeable Mr. Robinson of F2 Music/progrock.co.uk etc. said on Saturday at Wath that the 2CD+DVD version of The Whirlwind has now been deleted so if you are planning on getting it, get it soon.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ecosse

Got my ticket through the other day  :D

Can't wait 8-)
| Chris |
Twitter

D S

Oh my! Just seen the setlist from Transatlantic's 1st date of the tour.  No spoilers but believe me, if you're a fan of the band, you have to see this tour!  :shock:  :D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

ChrisX

Well, let's hope they actually make it across the ocean .... lots of people are still stuck all over the globe who want to get back home and can't because of another Icelandic situation..... "The Chancellor of the Exchequor: We said we wanted cash... not ASH !!!"
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

D S

Hmm - yes, it would be a bit ironic (given their name) if they couldn't get across to Europe.  :roll:
Come on, you\'re a lion!

L33VEY

Quote from: "D S"Oh my! Just seen the setlist from Transatlantic's 1st date of the tour.  No spoilers but believe me, if you're a fan of the band, you have to see this tour!  :shock:  :D

I'd be happy with Whirlwind parts 1 to 12 and an encore - sounds as though this will be better!!!
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

LivingForever

Anyone need a ticket? I have a spare since my girlfriend would rather be at work than listen to 30 minute songs about Jesus...
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

RWA

Any other Dutch Frost* heads going to the May 20th gig?!
I've had tickets for this since 1887 and will attend it with 2 friends of mine.
Anyone else is going?
If not, why not?!  :shock: