Transatlantic: tour dates 2010

Started by ich_bin_besser, December 16, 2009, 12:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dtscape10

All though I'm not a massive fan of "The Whirlwind" I ordered my copy (5 disc version) from Radiant Records a couple of nights ago.... After reading all the reviews of the shows I can't wait to actually see it. I've got all their dvds and cds so far so I need to keep upto date. I may listen to The Whirlwind on the way home from work tonight.. See if I can get my head around it this time.
I saw Transatlantic many years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the gig... This DVD sounds very promising!!!!! :D

L33VEY

1.21am this morning - message from Amazon:

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :

Transatlantic "Whirld Tour 2010 [DVD]"
Estimated arrival date: December 17 2010
  :(

15.10 today - message from Amazon:

1 Whirld Tour 2010 [DVD]

Dispatched via Royal Mail (estimated arrival date: November 13, 2010).
  :?
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

ich_bin_besser

Have mine from amazon.de since a few days. I have NOTHING to complain about the DVD. Just as good as I hoped it would be.

:D
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

E.S.

I'm expecting mine any day now. As usual the didn't play in Norway, so this should give me some comfort. I love those brilliant guys.  :D

keithd

Quote from: "dtscape10"All though I'm not a massive fan of "The Whirlwind" I ordered my copy (5 disc version) from Radiant Records a couple of nights ago.... After reading all the reviews of the shows I can't wait to actually see it. I've got all their dvds and cds so far so I need to keep upto date. I may listen to The Whirlwind on the way home from work tonight.. See if I can get my head around it this time.
I saw Transatlantic many years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the gig... This DVD sounds very promising!!!!! :D

You won't be disappointed. I was at the show and they were simply awseome  :D
My Hovercraft is full of eels

MarkOneMusic

The very nice postman delivered the rather gorgeous deluxe 2 DVD + 3 CD pack this morning.

So this weekend, we can try and spot ourselves in the audience  :)

Looking forward to it.

Still "gig of the year" for me.  (Of course the Frost* filming event is still to come ;) )

mr_john

Quote from: "L33VEY"1.21am this morning - message from Amazon:

We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers :

Transatlantic "Whirld Tour 2010 [DVD]"
Estimated arrival date: December 17 2010
  :(

15.10 today - message from Amazon:

1 Whirld Tour 2010 [DVD]

Dispatched via Royal Mail (estimated arrival date: November 13, 2010).
  :?

I cancelled my order with Amazon based on that delay. Play.com had the box in stock so ordered it with them Winner. Should be at home waiting for me as I type. Looking forward to seeing and hearing it all. Went to the Manchester gig and have to say it was one of the best gigs I've ever seen.  :D

MarkOneMusic

Watched the DVDs over the weekend.  It was lovely to relive the gig.  Was that really MAY this year? Where have the months gone?

Spotted myself several times in the crowd shots, and the top of Mrs One's head a couple of times (poor thing, at 5' 2" she really struggles sometimes at these standing only gigs - I'll have to start taking a milk crate or something for her to stand on :) )

The visuals were really nice. Having footage from 10 cameras was probably a nice luxury for the editor!  Roine did a brilliant job of the audio mix, capturing the energy of the crowd and getting a nice balance of the band.

Hope we don't have to wait another 10 years for more.

E.S.

This is a great looking and sounding DVD. I soooo wish this was available on bluray, that would be awesome.

But they play too few songs  :lol: