Happy Holidays Everyone!

Started by EVP, December 20, 2009, 03:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVP

I wanted to send out an early best wishes to all of you fellow Frosties. May you all have a
very merry happy holiday and I hope they are all filled with fine selection of biscuits,beer
wine and your choice of carnivorous eatery,awesome gifts and of course, lot's of hugs and
kisses and love. To all the travelers, best wishes for safe journeys to and fro. Best wishes
for healthiness too as winter has now arrived for many of us on both sides of the pond.

It's been another fantastic FROST* filled year. You folks are the best around and it's been
fun coming here and conversing with you all. Though actual FROST activity is expected to
be minor in 2010, I still look forward to coming here and hanging out with you lot and
there indeed will be even more enjoyable times ahead.

Peace out,
-Brian

Pedro

Right back at you, sir.  :)
I really could do with cutting down on the amount of time I spend on this and other forums but it is so much fun and everyone here is so engaging.
Have the Merry Veriest of Christmas Holidays and let's make next year as Frost*ie as it can be.  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Frost*y Happyday to all!!  you are all a right wonderful bunch, and I'm so glad to have found you!  someday, we will get to Merrie England and meet more of you in live personage!!!
 8-)

Bert

Cheers mate.  :D

Same to you !!  :D  :D
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

gr8gonzo

Frost*y Christmas, Frost*ies, and a Happy 2010 to you all.

Although it's been said many times, many ways, this forum and its inhabitants continue to provide the most consistent joy of all the many places my computer lets me visit.  If we are the result of one of Jem's experiments, I'd say it's been a success.  What we lack in number, we more than make up for in quality.  It's truly an honor to share this little corner of the web with you all and I thank Jem for having created this crazy little thing called Frost*.

Godfrey bless us, everyone!  :D
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

ich_bin_besser

Ich wünsche allen frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!! Ihr rockt!

:D
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Brom

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Frost*y Christmas, Frost*ies, and a Happy 2010 to you all.

Although it's been said many times, many ways, this forum and its inhabitants continue to provide the most consistent joy of all the many places my computer lets me visit.  If we are the result of one of Jem's experiments, I'd say it's been a success.  What we lack in number, we more than make up for in quality.  It's truly an honor to share this little corner of the web with you all and I thank Jem for having created this crazy little thing called Frost*.

Godfrey bless us, everyone!  :D

Err I'm only here for the beer  :shock:

And ich bin old mate... whatever you said, with added sleigh bells (in 5/8 of course)!  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

johninblack

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Ich wünsche allen frohe Weihnachten und ein glückliches neues Jahr!! Ihr rockt!

:D
Yeah, what he said.

I do hope I haven't just sworn at everyone  :D Seriously, Hope you all have a splendid time and get to enjoy some well deserved time off.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Trapezium Artist

And Vrolijke Kerstmis to all Frost*ies from us here in wintry Holland as well.

As you can see, the little Frost*lings have been outside building a big snowman, although it's warmed up a bit today, and I expect we're going to have to play him a certain tune from Milliontown at some point soon as he melts into oblivion ...  ;) (p.s. a carrot for a nose, walnuts from the garden for eyes and buttons, and holly berries for the mouth, in case you wondered  :D )

Have a good one, everyone ...

Dave M

... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

catherine

Indeed, festive wishes to all. Can't believe the year has gone by so quickly. (I know, that's a sign of old age).

Nellie

Hippy, happy, hoppy Chrimble everyone! Group hug! :D
It's in the post!

Jem

Happy happy days everyone, thank you for keeping this place not only alive, but positively dancing with intelligence and, above all, positivity. It means a huge amount to me.

Thank you all sincerely and see you in the New Year! :D

Jem xx

Bokkie

Merry Christmas to everybody and i wish you all love and music and love for music. And maybe 2010 is a less active year for Frost*, but perhaps it our turn to make some lovely tunes. I say more collaboration projects in 2010!!! Let's share the love for music.
If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

Gandalf1986

Happy Christ birthday and happy new year, you lovely people from across the channel! :D
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro