Happy Holidays Everyone!

Started by EVP, December 20, 2009, 03:24:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geetar

My very best to you collectively.

It's been a fairly horrible year for a whole bunch of reasons, but in the end, made vastly more tolerable by good music and good people on both sides of the Atlantic.

So-

Happy Christmas, y'all !
This space for sale.

Big Black Shed

Happy Christmas one and all.

I haven't had one bit of Bah-Humbug this year, which makes a lovely change.

And we've had some snow today! I've always said Herefordshire was behind the times. What with it being a living museum, "How We Used To Live 100 Years Ago" :D
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

johninblack

A very happy holiday to you all, it's a bit Bah Humbug for us for a few reasons, Firstly we seem to loose relatives at this time of year and I'm at work xmas night at 22:00 (again) So not so good for us but I'm off today, it's 07:06 and I'm already on my 3rd beer.....really ought to get some sleep!!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mouse

Merry Christmas, everyone! Hope that you all have a great time with those you love and that you don't get too drunk.  ;)

It's been a bit of a turbulent year for me (more things seemed to have gone wrong than right), but being a part of this community has helped me get through it. Gawd bless y'all, and see you in 2010!  :D

johninblack

I'd like to be able to say that this place keeps me sane but unfortunately it fails spectacularly in that department leaving me mad but more able to cope with the insanity that is the real world. Thank you all for that. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

wickedwitch

wibble, and other festive thoughts. much love to you all x

DannySoisSage

A very merry christmas to you all, for making being a Frost* fan even more awesome than it already is  :mrgreen:

Valhall

I'm late !  :mrgreen:

Hope you all had a lovely Jamesmas night (yeah, I'm more funky than christian) ! And that you will wake up late on Jan 1st with a hangover the size of a giant frog, of course.

Cheers my friends !
...Whatever.

johninblack

Quote from: "Valhall"I'm late !  :mrgreen:

Hope you all had a lovely Jamesmas night (yeah, I'm more funky than christian) ! And that you will wake up late on Jan 1st with a hangover the size of a giant frog, of course.

Cheers my friends !
Why thanks! I'm actually going for a flea sized hangover as I find the older I get the harder the hangover is to deal with. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"