Main Menu

CD BOOKLET

Started by esquerdinhas, November 14, 2008, 11:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

esquerdinhas

Hi Jem,

I received your cd today and I am totally overwhelmed by the sheer creativity of this recording. So many details, ideas, surprises... Not that I didn´t expect that (watching your reports we were pretty much prepared :D ), but listening to the final product really blows my mind. I think it will take me some more days to "understand" and to see through all this complexity. Amazing!

But now to my question: Listening to new cds I love leafing through its booklets. I like the artwork of EIMA a lot, but I was wondering why there are neither lyrics nor credits or production details... Are there any reasons for this?

All the best,

Guido

catherine

Quote from: "esquerdinhas"Hi Jem,

I received your cd today

Guido, can you feel the waves of envy coming from here??

kyuwert

No lyrics?! Anyone who's been in the chat room knows I've mentioned multiple times in the past week that I can't wait to get my real copy so I can read the lyrics... what is this madness  :(

Pedro

Are you sure you got EIMA and not a boxed-set of "Lost" DVDs by mistake??
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

esquerdinhas

I was also very surprised I received the cd today as the 14th is the official release date, but apparently amazon.de sent it yesterday and now I am really: HAPPY!!!!!!!! :lol: I think I´ll spend the rest of the night watching the EIMA-dvd!!!

ich_bin_besser

Quote from: "Pedro"Are you sure you got EIMA and not a boxed-set of "Lost" DVDs by mistake??

Why should that have lyrics??  ;)
Btw, just finished watching season 4 (in German) tonight. Awesome!!  :shock:  :D
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

RWA

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"
Quote from: "Pedro"Are you sure you got EIMA and not a boxed-set of "Lost" DVDs by mistake??

Why should that have lyrics??  ;)
Btw, just finished watching season 4 (in German) tonight. Awesome!!  :shock:  :D

You did order the German (with voice over) version of EIMA, did you?  ;)

Sean

Quote from: "RWA"You did order the German (with voice over) version of EIMA, did you?  ;)

That's pretty good.

I can't wait for the booklet, although it would have been cool to have the lyrics though. Still no complaints!
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

Jess

Did your cd had a booklet ?

Jess

esquerdinhas

I purchased the "special edition" with both cd and dvd and YES this version contains a booklet!

After 8 hours of NO-Frost (=sleep) I am listening to EIMA again and it seems to be getting better with ever listen! GREAT!

weezul

DO WANT!!!!
if we ordered from CRS rockshop, have the orders been dispatched does anyone know?

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "weezul"DO WANT!!!!
if we ordered from CRS rockshop, have the orders been dispatched does anyone know?

That's a nice question, and I think the answer is "PM TLD"! ;)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

rogerg

Quote from: "weezul"DO WANT!!!!

JJ mentioned in a thread yesterday that they had been working on getting out the orders to those furthest afield, hoping they would get there on time.

Jem

Quote from: "esquerdinhas"Hi Jem,

but I was wondering why there are neither lyrics nor credits or production details... Are there any reasons for this?

All the best,

Guido

Hello Guido,
The lyrics and the credits will be going up on the site in the next few days. As for not putting them on the album, no fancy reason really it's just that that's what everybody else does and I didn't want to do what everybody else does. ;)

RWA

Quote from: "Jem"The lyrics and the credits will be going up on the site in the next few days. As for not putting them on the album, no fancy reason really it's just that that's what everybody else does and I didn't want to do what everybody else does. ;)
Makes sense. Then again, putting actual music on the CD is SO 2007!  :roll: