I is a n00b...

Started by toolfan1912, November 15, 2008, 11:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toolfan1912

Hey,

Just thought I'd introduce myself onto the forums, I started listening to Frost* about two years ago and I have been waiting ages for the band to come back and bring out a new amazing record.

And here we are with a new album which I can't wait to buy later next week when I get the money.

My real name is Sean and I'm a member of a few other band forums like Marillion.com and the main one that I'm on most of the time is mikeportnoy.com on there I'm also called toolfan1912, not sure If anyone know's him but I'm fairly sure that another member of the mikeportnoy forum is on here too his username on the mikeportnoy forum is szabinaich.

Looking forward to my time around here

Cheers Sean ;)

Gandalf1986

Welcome aboard, Sean! :D

You're not a noob, just a little crumb for now... ;)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

MikeEvs

Hi Sean welcome to the forum and yes szabinaich is a member here and has been providing us with some lovely Frost*ie desktop wallpapers :D

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RWA

Quote from: "Pedro"Welcome aboard!  :D

Tea?
Welcome indeed!

We coffee as well btw.  :mrgreen:

rogerg

welcome!

and you did bring some biscuits, right?

;)

kaide

Philadelphia

"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

AnsOnkruid

Welcome! What's your favourite biscuit?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

biskitbass

Hello there matey.....tunnocks teacake ?
"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you\'re gonna see some serious shit."
http://www.aquariannation.com/Home%20Pa ... Update.htm
http://www.myspace.com/biskitbass

Sean

Welcome Sean. Nice to see another one in here. I hope this doesnt get confusing :shock:
[size=150]Carpe Diem[/size]

toolfan1912

Quote from: "Sean"Welcome Sean. Nice to see another one in here. I hope this doesnt get confusing :shock:

Hahaha, the amount of other Sean's I meet on a daily basis is scary... :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome from the other forum dwellers I shall be around here for many a year to come... :)