Mossive Attack

Me and Mrs M will be there!

Love the poster by the way  :D
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

D S

Nice and near me - for a change!  Looking forward to it.  :D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

MikeEvs

As much as I'd like to be there I just priced up the train and it was £129.50 so can't see me being there :roll:

ecky p

Travelled down to Carlisle with son...Fantastic evening
well done to all involved, the boys were in great form and played a great set.
Forum member DS also spotted....we meet again.
Can't wait for the DVD..
But there\'s nothing more to say

D S

Yes, the IB lads certainly rose to the challenge of performing a top notch gig in front of the cameras.  Only needed to do 1 re-take and that wasn't their fault.

Excellent set-list (focussing on The Tall Ships and Once Around The World) with all the long songs in there.  Great atmosphere and lots of bouncing to Kiss Like Judas! Quite a few forum members there too.

Hope the DVD captures it all properly and it's released before too long!
Come on, you\'re a lion!

MikeEvs

Great gig and well worth the trip up north, had fun after the show and got to hear all the jokes Lee couldn't say on stage because of the kids in attendance :lol:

Have 1300+ photos to sort of the evening have to sent the best ones to vit p but will put a few of the rest up on here and the ib forum when I have a chance

Nellie

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Great gig and well worth the trip up north, had fun after the show and got to hear all the jokes Lee couldn't say on stage because of the kids in attendance :lol:

Have 1300+ photos to sort of the evening have to sent the best ones to vit p but will put a few of the rest up on here and the ib forum when I have a chance
It's all a bit scary over there!
It's in the post!

D S

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "MikeEvs"Great gig and well worth the trip up north, had fun after the show and got to hear all the jokes Lee couldn't say on stage because of the kids in attendance :lol:

It's all a bit scary over there!
Ah, it'll be the same here in 15 years time when Frost* reform with Little Boots as the new front person instead of Jem.  Flame wars will break out between those willing to give her a chance and those who will never accept Frost* without Jem!   ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Pedro

The band seem to have fallen into the trap of saying they are going to do some things and then, when the expected times go by, for whatever perfectly good reasons, not saying very much if anything about it.
Feed the fans! Even if it is bad news - manage their expectations or they'll make up their own reasons for things.  :?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MikeEvs

Jon Amor who did an accoustic set as support at this gig is playing with his band in Swansea tonight, he says I have no excuse not to attend and bring my camera  :lol: