Destroy All Monsters

Started by Dec, January 29, 2010, 12:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PelicanMan

QuoteHey Steve,

DAM right on matey!!!

Can't wait to hear them DAM fine basslines of yours!!

:D  :mrgreen:

I'm not so sure about that, but it's all good stuff with loads of energy and the usual quality song writing/guitar/vocals from Dec!!
FLAMINGO DEFINITION : n. pl. fla·min·gos or fla·min·goes
1. NOT a Pelican

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

PelicanMan

He he! One more day at school then three days playing with big boys toys!  ;)

Dec has HUGE talent. I hope everyone gets behind him and supports him 100%, 'cos he deserves a break!!

SK
FLAMINGO DEFINITION : n. pl. fla·min·gos or fla·min·goes
1. NOT a Pelican

flamadiddle

I'm hugely excited about being involved in all this.  Looking forward to seeing what this band can do and getting out there and gigging it all, now.  Think I've got my work cut out with learning all the guitar parts, mind :p

L33VEY

Quote from: "PelicanMan"Dec has HUGE talent. I hope everyone gets behind him and supports him 100%, 'cos he deserves a break!!

We're forming an unruly queue behind him here (if that's possible...)

Dec

Well the album is with pressing people at the moment, finished copies should be back by the 25th ish. Nervous? yes, very !!!
The website will be up by mid next week so pre-orders can happen then, I'll be personally sending out copies from my little sweat shop, I've got a box of jiffy bags  :D    sounds a bit rude......ahem....

Met with David Elliott from the European Perspective today what a top bloke !!! So if you fancy a listen to one of the songs in it's entirety, check out his show tomorrow, he's going to play 'Small Hours' and include an interview we did today.

I'm at the Peel on June 12th as part of Mattfest, if you're there please come and say hi.

Dec xx

rogerg

can't wait, Dec!!!

and yes, David is Wiflingly Amazing!

gr8gonzo

This is most welcome news. Glad to hear it, Sir Burkeingtonhamshire.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

L33VEY

Quote from: "Dec"Met with David Elliott from the European Perspective today what a top bloke !!! So if you fancy a listen to one of the songs in it's entirety, check out his show tomorrow, he's going to play 'Small Hours' and include an interview we did today.

Downloaded the programme - heard interview (55 minutes in) and "Small Hours" (75 minutes in) - like it - buying it.

catherine

www.decburke.com is now open for pre-orders - get them while they're hot...  :D

davejd

can't wait for this, sounds farking amazin'

rogerg

Quote from: "davejd"can't wait for this, sounds farking amazin'

yeah, I am loving "Small Hours"!!

L33VEY

Quote from: "catherine"http://www.decburke.com is now open for pre-orders - get them while they're hot...  :D

Just tried and same intro screen as before  - don't tell me they've gone already?

flamadiddle

Looks fine to me.  Have you possibly tried force refreshing (Ctrl-F5)?

L33VEY

Quote from: "flamadiddle"Looks fine to me.  Have you possibly tried force refreshing (Ctrl-F5)?

Cheers! Good job somebody knows what they're doing!