Destroy All Monsters

Started by Dec, January 29, 2010, 12:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerg

sounds great, Dec!!  can't wait to hear more!

Ecosse

Sounds superb Dec 8-)

Any idea on an ETA for it?
| Chris |
Twitter

catherine

Album will probably be out at the end of April-ish - provisionally...

Gandalf1986

Very nice music indeed! I can't wait to hear it all! :)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Dave M

... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Mordwin

Dec

boys and girls thanks for the support, that's very kind.
The songs are really shaping up now, with just a few vocal melody changes to the chorus of the title track, vocals to add to 'Small Hours' a few extra guitar bits here and there and odds and sods here and there too. I'm still sticking with an April release all being well. There will be some friends adding their magic to proceeding in the bass and drum departments, and we're there. One thing that has surprised me though is how  keyboard driven it is more than guitar, well to my ears anyway. :D  But that said the guitars are big and when it comes to gig this puppy a second guitarist will be needed, preferably one that can add vocals too.  :D

xx

MikeEvs

All sounds good Dec can't wait to hear it :D

Dave M

Quote from: "Dec"boys and girls thanks for the support, that's very kind.
The songs are really shaping up now, with just a few vocal melody changes to the chorus of the title track, vocals to add to 'Small Hours' a few extra guitar bits here and there and odds and sods here and there too. I'm still sticking with an April release all being well. There will be some friends adding their magic to proceeding in the bass and drum departments, and we're there. One thing that has surprised me though is how  keyboard driven it is more than guitar, well to my ears anyway. :D  

Dec .. who's played on it so far ... or is it all you ?

Dec

Hi Dave - at the moment my good friend Steve Kightley has played bass on three tracks, Tim Churchman will be adding some drums, some are programmed. There will be a couple of other dudes adding some magic too, more news soon. Guitars/Keys/ some Bass & Vox are me.

cheers
Dec

catherine

There's no end to your talents, Dec!

Dave M

Quote from: "Dec"Hi Dave - at the moment my good friend Steve Kightley has played bass on three tracks, Tim Churchman will be adding some drums, some are programmed. There will be a couple of other dudes adding some magic too, more news soon. Guitars/Keys/ some Bass & Vox are me... cheers .. Dec

Well it's sounding chuffing great, you've got the chops on bass and the ironing board too !  :D

Mouse

It all sounds absolutely marvelous! And the title is still one of the best ever.  8-)

catherine

It's all coming on REALLY well and things are definitely moving on this one. You know, I wouldn't be at all surprised if a gig or two were to be announced soon, either.

ecky p

keyboard driven....I like it already
But there\'s nothing more to say