New Frost Track

Started by Jem, February 02, 2010, 07:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "L33VEY"Never mind that - how come 30 odd people have listened to the new stuff on the MySpace page without telling us???
//http://www.myspace.com/planetfrost

And there's a special one at the end for you Mouse - now excuse me while I go and change the underwear that I've just ruined from laughing so much..   :lol:  :lol:

Are you kidding me? Is there some kind of viral campaign at work here (or more's the point, not here, but everywhere else)? Am I alone in feeling slightly tweaked that the latest and greatest is not actually to be found here on the "official" forum, but elsewhere?  :?

But if nothing else, it has saved me from listening to any previews: I hate doing that, wanting to hear the final thing when it's done completely fresh, no expectations. Anyway, didn't Jem say he was strongly resisting the urge to post anything prematurely?

Trapezium Artist

Ooh, and with that, I'm a Cadbury's Chocolate Finger. Ta da!

A proud moment, I'm honoured, and I couldn't have done it without the support of all of you wonderful people. I'd like to thank my manager, my accountant, my therapists (Catherine and Nellie), and ...

(It's Oscar weekend  :D )

catherine

Congratulations on your Chocolate Fingerhood, TA! Onwards and upwards!

gr8gonzo

Well, Attack of the Chocolate Penguins is also known as Broadband Tom and wasn't the Mouse song called Fit? Not new music, just new names.

I've quickly become a fan of Deep Ocean, though, and o'neder could that be added to the Toys section?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

grats, TA!!

and holy shit, Batman!  new music?

Deep Ocean rocks.

flamadiddle

Yeah, thanks to that little trip down memory lane, I've set my ringtone to Broadband Tom and message alert to the first few seconds of the "Survivors" vox section of Milliontown.  Fun times.

Pedro

Quote from: "flamadiddle"Sounds like Christina Booth to me.
There's a good reason for that!  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Jem

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Are you kidding me? Is there some kind of viral campaign at work here (or more's the point, not here, but everywhere else)? Am I alone in feeling slightly tweaked that the latest and greatest is not actually to be found here on the "official" forum, but elsewhere?  :?

It's Frost's Official MySpace page, what are you talking about? ;)  :lol:

Jem

Quote from: "rogerg"grats, TA!!

and holy shit, Batman!  new music?

Deep Ocean rocks.

Ta love. I did it for a bit of a laugh one morning.

The track's off Tina Booth's new album although the actual version sounds nothing like that. I have done an "official" v2 remix that'll be a bonus track on the album and again, it sounds nothing like the MySpace one. The v2 remix was the last thing to be done in the old Cube, I literally finished it and started unplugging everything, so it'll always be a little spesh to me. Ah...

Drarok

Curses! I'm reading all this on my phone, so can't listen to the new stuff! :(
glad to see the site back though. :)

MikeEvs

Just listend to Deep Ocean nice work work Mr G :D

Brom

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "L33VEY"Never mind that - how come 30 odd people have listened to the new stuff on the MySpace page without telling us???
//http://www.myspace.com/planetfrost

And there's a special one at the end for you Mouse - now excuse me while I go and change the underwear that I've just ruined from laughing so much..   :lol:  :lol:

Are you kidding me? Is there some kind of viral campaign at work here (or more's the point, not here, but everywhere else)? Am I alone in feeling slightly tweaked that the latest and greatest is not actually to be found here on the "official" forum, but elsewhere?  :?

But if nothing else, it has saved me from listening to any previews: I hate doing that, wanting to hear the final thing when it's done completely fresh, no expectations. Anyway, didn't Jem say he was strongly resisting the urge to post anything prematurely?

You are not alone TA mate. I often get totally confused on here wondering where all this information is coming from. Just how do folk do it?, residing on several different forums, monitoring myspace, etc. I have tried muti-forumming and feel megga guilty about abandoning the Touchstone forum and joining the Tinyfish forum and never going back, but there are simply not enough hours in a brom day to keep up. Maybe I'm doing something wrong??

Then again....Maybe its our age!  :?
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Jem

Quote from: "Brom"[Maybe I'm doing something wrong??

Then again....Maybe its our age!  :?

:lol: Don't worry mate, it all trickles back here in the end.  :D

ecky p

aah I feel spring has sprung....looking forward to it
But there\'s nothing more to say

gr8gonzo

I don't want anything trickling in the end.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around