declan burke solo

Started by turbo, February 22, 2010, 09:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L33VEY

Yep - it's arrived and to prove it - it's here! :D

EDIT: And was just about to throw the package away when I found something else inside - a signed copy of the DAM remix  :o

I'd bought a new one at the Peel anyway, so this one's going somewhere special..
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

turbo

me thinks your being a little bit of a devil  ;)
?"By the beard of Zeus"

LivingForever

Quote from: "L33VEY"Yep - it's arrived and to prove it - it's here! :D

EDIT: And was just about to throw the package away when I found something else inside - a signed copy of the DAM remix  :o

I'd bought a new one at the Peel anyway, so this one's going somewhere special..

That's not fair! I didn't get one of them (ok I already have two...)
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Pedro

Nice to get a freebie....I bought the reboot at The Peel...much better I think. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

My copy arrived today from www.decburke.com and it is all kinds of brilliweed.  :D

johninblack

Quote from: "Mouse"My copy arrived today from http://www.decburke.com and it is all kinds of brilliweed.  :D
Got mine yesterday but not had a chance to play it yet, been way too busy with FFCS.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

Quote from: "Mouse"it is all kinds of brilliweed.  :D
Indeed it is  :D
I used to have a signature

E.S.

rogerg

L33VEY

Quote from: "LivingForever"
Quote from: "L33VEY"Yep - it's arrived and to prove it - it's here! :D

That's not fair! I didn't get one of them (ok I already have two...)

OK - what really happened was I put a note on the payment for P&S saying that I was "in the market" for a copy of the remixed one - wasn't sure that the ones in Dec's shop were new ones.  

So him popping a signed copy in the packet means that either:
1) Dec mistook me for the other "Tim L" who Mouses around here; or
2) Dec's a jolly top bloke.

And good to see the Top Frost*ies got credits in the booklet   :)

Incidentally - P&S is successfully fighting off competition for airtime in the Frost*mobile from the new ones by Steven Wilson, Steve Hackett, Airbag and Magenta.  And tough competition coming up from Kate Bush, Neal Morse live and Coldplay - PS one of these is a joke. :lol:
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Mikey

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Mouse"it is all kinds of brilliweed.  :D
Indeed it is  :D
....and getting better and better with every listen, just like a Frost* album :D

Phrog

Whats all this about a remixed DAM? I'd be very very much interested in one of those if they are indeed available, the mix was the one thing that was holding me back from properly falling in love with DAM the first time, I cant find it mentioned on Dec's website, but this would be most welcome if it exists!  :)

Mikey

Quote from: "Phrog"Whats all this about a remixed DAM? I'd be very very much interested in one of those if they are indeed available, the mix was the one thing that was holding me back from properly falling in love with DAM the first time, I cant find it mentioned on Dec's website, but this would be most welcome if it exists!  :)
I can definitely confirm it exists, I bought a copy at the gig last month. PM katherine, she was selling them.

Sorry, that's catherine, see page 1 of this thread, 5th comment

Phrog

Quote from: "Phrog"Whats all this about a remixed DAM? I'd be very very much interested in one of those if they are indeed available, the mix was the one thing that was holding me back from properly falling in love with DAM the first time, I cant find it mentioned on Dec's website, but this would be most welcome if it exists!  :)
I can definitely confirm it exists, I bought a copy at the gig last month. PM katherine, she was selling them

Excellent, thanks, I've emailed the info address on Dec's website to ask if I can please have one if I order the 2 CD bundle  :mrgreen:  

How does it sound? Big improvement on the first version?

Mikey

Quote from: "Phrog"
I can definitely confirm it exists, I bought a copy at the gig last month. PM katherine, she was selling them

Excellent, thanks, I've emailed the info address on Dec's website to ask if I can please have one if I order the 2 CD bundle  :mrgreen:  

How does it sound? Big improvement on the first version?
I found it difficult to compare the two, but there again what would I know about music ;)