declan burke solo

Started by turbo, February 22, 2010, 09:58:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phrog

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Phrog"
Quote from: "Phrog"Whats all this about a remixed DAM? I'd be very very much interested in one of those if they are indeed available, the mix was the one thing that was holding me back from properly falling in love with DAM the first time, I cant find it mentioned on Dec's website, but this would be most welcome if it exists!  :)
I can definitely confirm it exists, I bought a copy at the gig last month. PM katherine, she was selling them

Excellent, thanks, I've emailed the info address on Dec's website to ask if I can please have one if I order the 2 CD bundle  :mrgreen:  

How does it sound? Big improvement on the first version?
I found it difficult to compare the two, but there again what would I know about music ;)

Fair enough, I look forward to comparing them :) Thanks for the info!

Mikey

Quote from: "Phrog"Whats all this about a remixed DAM? I'd be very very much interested in one of those if they are indeed available, the mix was the one thing that was holding me back from properly falling in love with DAM the first time, I cant find it mentioned on Dec's website, but this would be most welcome if it exists!  :)
I can definitely confirm it exists, I bought a copy at the gig last month. PM katherine, she was selling them

Excellent, thanks, I've emailed the info address on Dec's website to ask if I can please have one if I order the 2 CD bundle  :mrgreen:  

How does it sound? Big improvement on the first version?
I found it difficult to compare the two, but there again what would I know about music ;)

Fair enough, I look forward to comparing them :) Thanks for the info!
One lives in the car, one on my PC, must get around to comparing them.
Matt Stevens, Dec's new one & Steve Hackett permitting :D
I used to have a signature

L33VEY

I think there are only the remixed ones available now.
I needed to turn down the treble and up the bass on the original, new one is way better on the ears.
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

catherine

There's a track from Dec (from the Paradigms & Storylines album) up on Soundcloud - Days Like These.

Plus a very nice review of the album, Dec's Summers End performance and a 2-page interview and pin-up photo in Classic Rock Presents Prog.

Mikey

Quote from: "L33VEY"I think there are only the remixed ones available now.
I needed to turn down the treble and up the bass on the original, new one is way better on the ears.
I think that sums it up, sounds clearer

Bert

Quote from: "catherine"There's a track from Dec (from the Paradigms & Storylines album) up on Soundcloud - Days Like These.

Plus a very nice review of the album, Dec's Summers End performance and a 2-page interview and pin-up photo in Classic Rock Presents Prog.

And don't forget that you can hear the man himself go through his new album and other sutff in the latest Dead Nobodies podcast entirely devoted to Dec  :D  //http://www.deadnobodies.net/?p=63
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

L33VEY

Quote from: "catherine"Plus a very nice review of the album, Dec's Summers End performance and a 2-page interview and pin-up photo in Classic Rock Presents Prog.

Although it looks like someone should send Jerry Ewing a copy of DAM remixed pronto..

catherine

Good point - I'll check which version he has.

L33VEY

And who's the band with "a bit of clout in the prog fraternity" that he'll be working with?

Frost* mark 3?

catherine

Ah well, that'd be telling...  ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "catherine"Ah well, that'd be telling...  ;)

Hangman?

Does it have an O in it?

catherine

At present I cannot confirm or deny that.

Pedro

To be fair the quote says "with people who've got a bit of clout in the prog fraternity".
So, no disrespect to anyone, but I suspect we are talking further afield than in the Frost*iverse....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

L33VEY

Quote from: "Pedro"but I suspect we are talking further afield than in the Frost*iverse....

Scary stuff...  :evil:

Mordwin

And interesting :)

Album is really good... and big thanks again to Dec for getting it to me after the first one went missing.