It Bites Calling All The Heroes 2010 Vid

Started by mark_kennedy, February 23, 2010, 11:33:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave M

Will purchase tomorrow .. something to look forward to at work on a Monday  :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

rogerg

still looking for some way to help from the States...   :(

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Gandalf1986

I bought the song on iTunes! I think you people across the opnd can buy the song via iTunes and help the fund in that way! :)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

rogerg

Quote from: "Gandalf1986"I bought the song on iTunes! I think you people across the opnd can buy the song via iTunes and help the fund in that way! :)

there are separate UK iTunes and US stores (what's up with that?) and so far I haven't found it in the US store.

rogerg

Quote from: "mark_kennedy"Tried amazon.co.uk ?

I know it's there, but it won't accept my Amazon log-in. I suppose I could set up a whole new account at the UK Amazon...

L33VEY

Part one of the plan worked - there's no sign of this in the Top 100 at the moment..........
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "Gandalf1986"I bought the song on iTunes! I think you people across the opnd can buy the song via iTunes and help the fund in that way! :)

there are separate UK iTunes and US stores (what's up with that?) and so far I haven't found it in the US store.

The funny thing is that I don't have a UK iTunes! I have the italian one of course LOL :D
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

niknuk32

Dave M

Jem has posted a little CATH vidette on youtube .... complete with parrot style stunt keyboard in action  :D
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Dave M"Jem has posted a little CATH vidette on youtube .... complete with parrot style stunt keyboard in action  :D

Watched it in work earlier made me chuckle :lol:

L33VEY

Have all the Frost*ies in the UK done their duty and legally downloaded this before Sunday's chart?
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

MikeEvs

Quote from: "L33VEY"Have all the Frost*ies in the UK done their duty and legally downloaded this before Sunday's chart?

I've downloaded the single legally from itunes and amazon as well as downloaded the video from itunes