FaceBook says.....

Started by johninblack, February 16, 2010, 08:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drarok

Would I made you feel old if I were to tell you I'm only 25? ¬_¬

Pedro

LOL
Not really. The thing is, I don't feel old.
Ok, some components are definitely showing signs of wear consistent with the mileage but I still think I'm mid-twenties myself....most of the time.
The trouble is knowing when to act my age and when to lark about, quite heavily favouring the latter at the mo. ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

Quote from: "Pedro"I still think I'm mid-twenties myself....most of the time.

mid-twenties?  man, I'm still trying to get past 14...   8-)

Geetar

I prefer to think of myself as being like a well-cellared old bottle of Lafite-Rothschild.

After much laying down, I'm at my absolute best when drunk.
This space for sale.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

johninblack

Quote from: "Pedro"LOL
Not really. The thing is, I don't feel old.
Ok, some components are definitely showing signs of wear consistent with the mileage but I still think I'm mid-twenties myself....most of the time.
The trouble is knowing when to act my age and when to lark about, quite heavily favouring the latter at the mo. ;)
With you all the way Pedders  :D I'm still in my 20's too, just a shame the body doesn't feel that young :D
I've said before, the head feels 20 something, the body feels 60 something so 46 (actual age) is a fair average. :D
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

wickedwitch

belated happy birthday, honeybee xxx

ecky p

A bit late...happy birthday Pedro, I will also reach the half century in September.not much change in the old shell like..still think I'm twenty something..mirror tells a different story tho...
anyway have a laugh on Billy and his midlife ordeal

http://justmidlife.wordpress.com/2009/1 ... te-comedy/
But there\'s nothing more to say

Mouse

One of my best mates (nearly in his 50s) came up with something: If you didn't know when your birthday was, and you didn't know your actual age, how old would you think you are? And you should live your life by that.

I would probably think I'm in my 40s.  :?