Main Menu

New blog

Started by DannySoisSage, March 23, 2010, 11:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannySoisSage

All I can say is I AM FUCKING EXCITED!!!! TDL sounds awesome as ever, Losers are AMAZING and I SO can't wait to hear what Jem does to them and t-shirts with the new live CD, WIN.

So yes. This is why we're patient Jem, you take the time that's needed to put out AWESOME stuff for us to happily hand over our pennies for and capitalise superlatives =)

rogerg

a tshirt and a double cd!!! rawk!!!

gr8gonzo

That all sounds beyond fab and I cannot wait.  I do wonder, however, what's to become of 1976 and the other two as-yet unheard EIMA leftovers.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

gareth

^ I came in here to ask precisely that!
The Philadelphia Experiment package sounds INCREDIBLE and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm still dying to hear 1976 though and I would love to see it included.

catherine

DannySoisSage

Maybe a bit complicated but if they're not included you could do it as a digital EP? Maybe stick a voucher in TPE to encourage non-believers but tbf I don't think anyone round here needs further encouragement to buy those songs lol.

Ecosse

Must be one of the first 1000....
| Chris |
Twitter

Mouse

Good Heavens! Mr. Godfrey, with your 5.1, double disc, T-shirt sporting live album, you are really spoiling us!  :D

gr8gonzo

QuoteI think it would be cool to announce to Wife every morning, "Darling, I'm going to my club...".

I think he meant to say, "the clube."  :D

DannySoisSage

I have little to say but

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Jem, I don't think you have to worry about there only being one fan left!

Jem

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"That all sounds beyond fab and I cannot wait.  I do wonder, however, what's to become of 1976 and the other two as-yet unheard EIMA leftovers.

Yes, I must get around to finishing 1976. I have tried a couple of times, but the arrangement's not right.

Oh. My. God. I've just had a eureka moment...

You people have just made a new song!  :D

I'll do new 1976/new song after ELP.

Thank you thank you.

DannySoisSage

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "Jem"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"That all sounds beyond fab and I cannot wait.  I do wonder, however, what's to become of 1976 and the other two as-yet unheard EIMA leftovers.

Yes, I must get around to finishing 1976. I have tried a couple of times, but the arrangement's not right.

Oh. My. God. I've just had a eureka moment...

You people have just made a new song!  :D

I'll do new 1976/new song after ELP.

Thank you thank you.

:shock:  :mrgreen:  8-)

Pedro

Co-writing credit?  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

D S

It all becomes clearer in the latest blog.  :D
If not a co-writing credit, Gr8gonzo certainly deserves an inspiration award!  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!