Fender Eric Johnson Strat

Started by Lerxst, November 16, 2008, 09:04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lerxst

Geetar

This space for sale.

RWA

I prefer the "Hello Kitty" Strat. But that's just me.

Geetar

Does it refuse to make a sound if you use Duracell  batteries in your pedals?
This space for sale.

Gig Buddy

Being the guitar slut that I am, I'd love one. Unusual for me 'cos I don't much go for signature stuff. Haven't seen a bad review and they don't seem to come up on the second hand market very often.
Dr. Feelgood factor 10% milk...

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "Gig Buddy"Being the guitar slut that I am, I'd love one. Unusual for me 'cos I don't much go for signature stuff. Haven't seen a bad review and they don't seem to come up on the second hand market very often.

A word from "She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed": NO
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

EVP

Cliffs of Dover - Tube Driver

Desert Rose. Ah yes.

I need to find Ah Via Musicom.

Dave M

Strats are like Pringles ... you cant just have one.

I know a guy in Wales that had a couple to sell quite cheap ... 35 % less than shop price, he'd imported them direct, so they looked a good price. I got a custom shop off the guy .. gorgeous it is too.
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Gig Buddy

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"
Quote from: "Gig Buddy"Being the guitar slut that I am, I'd love one. Unusual for me 'cos I don't much go for signature stuff. Haven't seen a bad review and they don't seem to come up on the second hand market very often.

A word from "She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed": NO

Yes, but I have sold one :( so there's a space under the bed AND I could use the old 'looking after it for a friend' excuse  ;)
Dr. Feelgood factor 10% milk...

D S

Friend of mine has just bought an EJ Strat (before the prices went up!) as his Christmas present to himself.  I get socks and aftershave...hmm!  :roll:
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Pedro

Quote from: "D S"Friend of mine has just bought an EJ Strat (before the prices went up!) as his Christmas present to himself.  I get socks and aftershave...hmm!  :roll:
It's nice of your friend to buy you anything at all!  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Lerxst

I tried a couple of them last week in different shops in different counties in different colours - this guitar is the dog's mutts - best strat I have ever played - tonally it sh*ts on every other strat I have tried and is arguably the best designed guitar I have played (bar my trusty PRS). It just oozes quality and simply inspires the player to play better. I'm planning to sell some kit to fund a purchase.

For me the sunburst beats the candy apple red.

I convinced my dad to try the candle apple red from Andertons (he prefers the candy apple red), so he did and bought it today.

I now look forward to a healthy legacy - 1 x Fender EJ, a Gretsch Tennesean, a Fender Tele custom and Fender Twin Reverb.

Cheers Dad!

:D

TheAmerican

i'd take one, but i wouldn't buy one...

Blessed Dude

It won't make you sound like him, though - unless you're Joe Bonamassa!
I\'ve fallen out my family tree........

Blessed Dude

I\'ve fallen out my family tree........