Frost Persona for Firefox

Started by Marklar, April 05, 2010, 06:20:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marklar

I made this little Frost* Persona for Firefox:

Pimp your Firefox from here  8-)  : https://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/164766

And hello everyone! Greetings from frosty Finland  :)

MikeEvs

Mouse

That's fab, thanks so much! I'm wearing it with pride. Oh, and welcome to the forum!  :D

rogerg

very cool!  welcome, and grab a biscuit!!

boswell

Absolutely fabulous!

One tiny gripe is that the FROST text at the bottome is exaclty where it impedes my vision of the status bar. Might be my screen resolution. Mass Appeal gets cut off as well when I'm loading something. "Experiments in Downloading 67%"

Incidentally does anybody else think Persona sounds a little too much like Fursona? Must be a FireFox connection.

AnsOnkruid

Wow this looks cool. Really smooth, especially like the "FROST*" at the bottom. However, can't see the Experiments In Mass Appeal text anywhere, I might be blind. But thanks you for that Persona (what a name)! :)

Quote from: "boswell"Incidentally does anybody else think Persona sounds a little too much like Fursona? Must be a FireFox connection.
I have to agree with you on that! Didn't expect one to know the term fursona. Those furries are rather... weird...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DueyC

Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

RacingHippo

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"Those furries are rather... weird...
I only know one person with Furry-tendencies, and he's definitely weird  :mrgreen:

He's also a Frost*ie and a fairly frequent contributor to the board....
* May contain nuts.

SerFox

Quote from: "boswell"Absolutely fabulous!

One tiny gripe is that the FROST text at the bottome is exaclty where it impedes my vision of the status bar. Might be my screen resolution. Mass Appeal gets cut off as well when I'm loading something. "Experiments in Downloading 67%"

Incidentally does anybody else think Persona sounds a little too much like Fursona? Must be a FireFox connection.

*cough* I spy with my little eye something beginning with F...

SerFox

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"Those furries are rather... weird...
I only know one person with Furry-tendencies, and he's definitely weird  :mrgreen:

He's also a Frost*ie and a fairly frequent contributor to the board....

SHHHH!

boswell

hey don't go making assumptions just because i knew what that was. anyway i couldn't grow a beard to save my life.

that's what furry is right? see i'm clueless. now yiff off!

SerFox

That's it, you're excluded from Frost*Con, and I'm removing your article from the Conbook!

Now get out!

Pedro

Hmm...
Better run an Emoticon diagnostic... :D  :)  ;)  :P :twisted:
Yep, they do seem to be working...carry on. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

boswell

nooooo you can't do that, that's...speciesist...:|

...what's frost*con?

SerFox