Started by gr8gonzo, December 18, 2008, 05:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8gonzo

Thank you for your assistance, Rick.

My apologies in advance.  :D

Pour Some Sugar On The Other Me
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

ChrisX

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Thank you for your assistance, Rick.

It is only during the "Relive my life" section that it doesn't fit but for the rest this is quite good. Hmmm... please more mashups like this.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

Philadelphia

Ooh, that was really good! I think I like the end bit the best! *listens again*
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Rick

Quote from: "ChrisX"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Thank you for your assistance, Rick.

It is only during the "Relive my life" section that it doesn't fit but for the rest this is quite good. Hmmm... please more mashups like this.

Careful what you ask for i've just worked Umbrella into the heavy riffing section of DDD :lol:

Ash

Ash
xxx

Pedro

Quote from: "Rick"Careful what you ask for i've just worked Umbrella into the heavy riffing section of DDD :lol:
Hope it's not an automatic umbrella cos if that thing goes off you'll never get it out again....

....or do you mean "umberella" as in "umber-umber-ella" from It Bites' Great Disasters?  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Rick

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "Rick"Careful what you ask for i've just worked Umbrella into the heavy riffing section of DDD :lol:
Hope it's not an automatic umbrella cos if that thing goes off you'll never get it out again....

....or do you mean "umberella" as in "umber-umber-ella" from It Bites' Great Disasters?  :)

Blimey, your right about the it bites, i will never hear that track the same again, thanks a lot  Pedders :)
I was actually referring to the Umbrella, eh eh eh eh eh, under my umbrella, eh eh eh eh eh..  stylee :D

This

Rick

Anyway back on topic, nice one Gr8onzo, really nice job well done :D

Philadelphia

Quote from: "Rick"
Quote from: "Pedro"

Blimey, your right about the it bites, i will never hear that track the same again, thanks a lot  Pedders :)
I was actually referring to the Umbrella, eh eh eh eh eh, under my umbrella, eh eh eh eh eh..  stylee :D

This

You, sir, are crazy - in the best possible sense of the word! (:-D
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Mikey

Quote from: "Philadelphia"You, sir, are crazy - in the best possible sense of the word! (:-D
Seal? Nice one gr8gonzo
I used to have a signature

gr8gonzo

jaws

Any chance of listening to this tune? :)
I bet Beethoven never had to put up with this...

gr8gonzo

Seems Rick took it down. He was kind enough to host the song for me, but I haven't seem him around in quite some time.  If someone can recommend a site I can upload it to, I'd be happy to put it up again.

There were a bunch of Frost*ie-made "Other Me" mixes floating around a while back, each very cool in its own right. Should probably post them together for the more recent Frost*ies who missed out.

gr8gonzo

jaws

I bet Beethoven never had to put up with this...