A Train Wreck Right in Front of Our House

Started by gr8gonzo, April 20, 2010, 06:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gr8gonzo

What spoken bits (other than Tara's lines) can you pick out of TDL? I'll resist putting all of the ones I've figured out so far.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pedro

...and I will resist listing the ones I've figured out.  ;)

Shall we all do this?  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Fogeyspasm

I am going to resist replying to this post :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

gr8gonzo

...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Jem

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"And now for something completely different, Rudess plays the iPad

Until that bloke has the nuts to email me and tell me exactly why he ignores me these days, I shall have to consign him to the "not cool" pile.

Jem

Quote from: "Pedro"...and I will resist listing the ones I've figured out.  ;)

Shall we all do this?  :)

There is a great one in there saying that "The economy is like a boiled frog".

Quite.

Claudio

Quote from: "Jem"
Quote from: "gr8gonzo"And now for something completely different, Rudess plays the iPad

Until that bloke has the nuts to email me and tell me exactly why he ignores me these days, I shall have to consign him to the "not cool" pile.

Don't worries. He is pretty busy playing with his new toys. He is ignores me too  :roll:
Just FROST*

Mouse

Quote from: "Jem"

Bah! To Hell with him and his iFad. I can honestly say that you, Jem, are the coolest keyboard player in my book. Banks? Face like thunder, no look of fun. Wakeman? Second place. Rudess? Beardy can bog off.  8-)

Pedro

Oooh, are we playing JamesA's "bait-the-lurker", in the hope that Nozza's listening? :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "Jem"Until that bloke has the nuts to email me and tell me exactly why he ignores me these days, I shall have to consign him to the "not cool" pile.

I can see a cool wall being installed in the new studio. Mr Banks obviously has his own fridge.
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.