EIMA - Whats your favourite track ?

Started by Dave M, November 17, 2008, 12:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narek

Quote from: "LivingForever"Interestingly the track order on iTunes UK is completely different...

EIMA
Welcome to Nowhere
Dear Dead Days
Toys
Falling Down
Pocket Sun
You/I
Wonderland (inc Secret Song)
Saline

Didn't Jem say he changed the order of the songs at the last minute, so last minute that they couldn't change it on the actual CD's, maybe THAT is that change.
I wont be the good for nothing.

WalMan

I expect it's already been said hear, but I don't know it hasn't arrived yet
A fool proof plan & an air tight Alibi

Scatterometer

Philadelphia

"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Fox_

today it's 'falling down' for me. i love the dark athmosphere in it. All kinds of musical associations come to me. this track has it all !
the whole album is getting to me after several listenings

AnsOnkruid

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ghost

favorite track would be Dear Dead Days

Though it alternates by the day as well, so technically speaking it's Falling Down at the moment
- Just because nobody understands you, it doesn\'t mean you\'re an artist...-

Listen to my music at:

http]
or
http]

PhilHarmonic

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!!  It's so difficult, but as I have given a clue...it's....

Dear Dead Days

followed swiftly by

Toys and Welcome To Nowhere (Dec's vocals are some of the most cutting I have heard in years)

But I think that Saline will be my saviour tomorrow to prevent me from developing an early hearing disorder due to constant headphone wearing.  Gawd, that is an infectious song!!
I play the right notes but not necessarily in the correct order

Philadelphia

"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

Hwangman

Right now, gotta go w/"Dead Dead Days."  The bridge riff (featured on one of the Frost Reports) is so damn catchy...just wish it went on longer.

Jothiepoos

Now Look 'ere!
EIMA, as in yon titular track, does suddenly run into 'WTN' as if the track has jumped don't it!
I have the Tour CD which has EIMA on it and it does end more traditionally on that.
Prob'ly ol' Jemasus 'aving a larf but 3 min 19 secs is quite a weird timing for the eponymous entry!
If anyone can comment, I will be pleased to hear your view.
Meester Jothiepoos McCoconut :?

My Viennese Whirl has unravelled without a by your leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.frostmusic.net/frosties/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=175#

ChrisX

One track that I simply can't get enough of the last few days is Welcome To Nowhere. I get a huge kick out of that wall of guitars that is sliding in just before the chorus pops up and love the interesting drum part TBE has put under this song.
--
Christian
"Remember what\'s been given, not taken away" - Brett Kull (Echolyn)

Gandalf1986

It changes from time to time... I'd say Welcome To Nowhere for today :)
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

xelerad

The album is amazing, every little detail gets your attention and you lose it because then it comes the next little detail and so on.

At the moment, Toys gets repeated a lot in my player, and DDD and Welcome To Nowhere too.

And the instrumental versions are surprising!

Maybe there should be a topic for each song, they all deserve it. And there are many things to be asked and commented about them all.

Jem, you did it again. Milliontown was my album of 2006 and this will be my 2008 top.  :)

keithd

When I eventually the CD gets delivered, I'll let you know  :roll:
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Freddy

Hell yeah!

Today my special edition of EIMA arrived, together with Milliontown. Heard most of it already, but what a treat. Two amazing records.

My two Frost*-shirts from the official shop arrived yesterday aswell, so here I am with my frost* tee and EIMA blazin on 10.

Thanks Jem and the boys. Love it!