Main Menu

Countdown To TPE!

Started by gav, May 19, 2010, 06:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jem

The repro company want them all back, sadly. Destroy the evidence...  :lol:

Pedro

They're back!!....and this time they are the right way around!  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

gav

Hurrah! :D
The audio's not backwards is it? ;)
Broadband! A whole 2.5MB of it!

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "gav"Hurrah! :D
The audio's not backwards is it? ;)

In places.  :mrgreen:
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

flamadiddle

Well I just got confirmation that my order status is set to Delivered.  Excited.

davejd

Quote from: "flamadiddle"Well I just got confirmation that my order status is set to Delivered.  Excited.
Me too, dont you just love it when a plan comes together?

JoeHiYo

Quote from: "flamadiddle"Well I just got confirmation that my order status is set to Delivered.  Excited.
:o  mine is still 'Processing' !

Roidus

I got updated to Delivered (no 434) but it hasn't been...   :cry:

I assume this means Despatched??

* Waits by postbox tomorrow anxiously *

flamadiddle

Quote from: "Roidus"I got updated to Delivered (no 434) but it hasn't been...   :cry:

I assume this means Despatched??

* Waits by postbox tomorrow anxiously *

Yeah, same here.  Hoping I'll get to watch it tomorrow evening.

MikeEvs

Yep delivered means it's been posted, Nellie said she only has two options either "processing" or "delivered"

Roidus

Three cheers for Nellie!!!  Hip hip...   :D

BTW - anyone else going to the Robin 2 in December?

D

Mooncat

QuoteBTW - anyone else going to the Robin 2 in December?

Yep, me :D
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Phrog

Quote from: "Mooncat"
QuoteBTW - anyone else going to the Robin 2 in December?

Yep, me :D

Me too!  :)

Pedro

Quote from: "Roidus"Three cheers for Nellie!!!  Hip hip...
HOORAY!!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

AndreasK

What sucks is having more than one package coming in one day when only one of them is something you WANT. Here's looking forward to a whole day of NEAR climaxes :(
- Andreas