Hello all from Craig Blundell

Started by Blunders73, May 26, 2010, 12:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunders73

Hi guys,

firstly thank you so much for all your emails and kind words welcoming me to the Frost family. I'm absolutely thrilled to be asked to join the guys as I've been long time followers of their work. I know andy and nick really well and regard them as two of the best players on the planet so I feel flattered and I'm aware I have some huge boots to fill

for those of you who don't know about me, I'm a session guy who's played with a few people in my time in the industry. In prog world I hold down the drum chair with David cross from king crimson so I've spent a bit of time exploring time signatures and love a challenge

Mapex are making me a kit for Frost and for my upcoming clinic tours so I'm really excited

it's gonna be great to work with the guys and in true tradition I hope I can raise the bar for all the loyal fans of the band

once again thank you for all your kind words and I look forward to seeing you on future dates

best wishes

craig
http://www.craigblundell.net
http://www.myspace.com/craigblundell
http://www.droktopus.net

Trapezium Artist

Welcome, sir: we're very happy to have you onboard. There's some madness about us, band and followers alike, but 'tis a most wonderful bunch of people (and 'tis a most wonderful bunch of music) you're joining.

So, pull up a chair, and have a cuppa and a biscuit.

MikeEvs

Welcome Craig  looking forward to seeing you live with the band later in the year

Mooncat

Craig,
fantastic to have you on board. As a long time fan of yours from many drum events I'm thrilled that you have have the taken up this opportunity and am really excited about the gigs in December.

You say Mapex are making a new kit - any spoilers allowed ??? And although it's early days do you know if you'll be incorporating any of your Roland kit into the setup ???

Onwards and upwards
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

catherine

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Welcome, sir: we're very happy to have you onboard. There's some madness about us, band and followers alike, but 'tis a most wonderful bunch of people (and 'tis a most wonderful bunch of music) you're joining.

So, pull up a chair, and have a cuppa and a biscuit.

Some madness, TA? That's a masterly understatement. A bit like  "The Atlantic Ocean contains some water."

But welcome, Craig - and I'm hoping you can answer an important question - what's your preferred biscuit?

Blunders73

Thank you all

re Mapex set up, no spoilers yet but will share in due course. I'm not sure about the Tech side of things regarding samples etc

one thing I can answer is a Bourbon wins hands down and in my mind, is the daddy of the biscuit world....

Pedro

Quote from: "Blunders73"one thing I can answer is a Bourbon wins hands down and in my mind, is the daddy of the biscuit world....
How very fitting since I believe that was the biscuit that started it all.

Welcome to the board, sir.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

ba boom tish!

welcome, Craig!  looking forward to hearing your diddles along with Jem's widdles!   8-)

Pajter

Welcome to the wonderful Frost* universe!

I will be anxiously awaiting your first contributions. :D

D S

Hello Craig and welcome to the wonderful world of Frost*!

I look forward to seeing you with the band for the first time in Manchester in December.  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

keithd

Now that you're on board, bring on the gigs :)
My Hovercraft is full of eels

ich_bin_besser

Herzlich Willkommen, Craig!  8-)

Jürgen
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

rogerg

and congratulations on being Frost*iesForum Member No. 600!!!   8-)

Claudio

Welcome aboard, Craig!!
Have a nice stay in Frost*land!! ;)
Just FROST*

Nellie

Oooooooooooooh! A newbie to break in :D

Very welcome young Craig (I can say that cos I is old) and pull up a biscuit. Can't stop....... ;)
It's in the post!