Tinyfish Biggun'

Started by Nellie, May 26, 2010, 06:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

I know it's a long way off but Tinyfish have announced that their new album The Big Red Spark, which has taken 3 years to make, will be released on September 6th. I urge you all to buy it as I have heard it and it is truly magnificent.
While you're at it, join the forum, NOW. :D //http://www.tinyfish.org/forums/index.php
It's in the post!

rogerg

grif

Excellent news, love the first Tinyfish album I'll be ordering the new one pretty sharpish.

Pedro

Quote from: "grif"Excellent news, love the first Tinyfish album I'll be ordering the new one pretty sharpish.
Did you not get/hear "Curious Things", their interim CD? It's good and has extra added Jem in the production capacity. Might be hard to get now?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

grif

Quote from: "Pedro"
Quote from: "grif"Excellent news, love the first Tinyfish album I'll be ordering the new one pretty sharpish.
Did you not get/hear "Curious Things", their interim CD? It's good and has extra added Jem in the production capacity. Might be hard to get now?

Yeah, I have that one as well and its pretty damn good. I also like the track on the Lee Abrahams album which Simon sings on.

Mouse

The 6th? Brill! I know realise my efforts to get the launch gig to take place on my birthday (9th August) were futile...  :P

For anyone who doesn't know, they also have a fab live DVD/CD out, too!

Pedro

Launch gig and release date don't always occur on the same day.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"