Main Menu

Plates

Started by Jem, November 03, 2008, 11:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Plates are friends of Frost. Without them our biscuits would fall to the floor unsupported.

Plates. Crockery of the Gods.

J Jonah Jameson

Plates?  I tend to pop my hand underneath - that way you get all the crumbs....

Pedro

I would not recommend popping one's hand anywhere....this is (one reason) why rubber gloves were invented....
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Radtoy

Is there a way to translate British English into US English? I am reading these posts and wondering if there is a language gap or if I need to kick my humor level up a couple of notches...  ;)

Geetar

No, there's no way. There's a species barrier  :shock: .
This space for sale.

Pedro

Speaking of plates....is anyone else looking at the wall of new posts on here and finding it just incredibly overwhelming?

I didn't seem to have any trouble keeping up with the old forum (spinning all the plates, as it were) but now I just see entire dinner-sets of high quality crockery waiting to be given a spin....and I can't seem to raise the enthusiasm!  :shock:

Back to Little Big Planet for a bit, I think.... :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Pedro"Speaking of plates....is anyone else looking at the wall of new posts on here and finding it just incredibly overwhelming?

I didn't seem to have any trouble keeping up with the old forum (spinning all the plates, as it were) but now I just see entire dinner-sets of high quality crockery waiting to be given a spin....and I can't seem to raise the enthusiasm!  :shock:

Back to Little Big Planet for a bit, I think.... :)

I'm coping just .... oh sh.. I think that one is going fall.....

rogerg

yeah, the gf is a little peeved at the amount of time I'm spending here...

:P