IK Multimedia Group Buy!! = Free Software!!

Started by Jim Takacs, June 02, 2010, 05:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Takacs

I Am In NO WAY trying to sell anything here!  I Just think this is a Killer deal, and  I had to get approval From IK Multimedia to post this information. Basically Buy one piece from any authorized IK Dealer, register it and download others for free! Below Is the Original Email From IK to me! I am in No way contracted, affiliated or related with IK Multimedia!  Just A fellow Gear Whore Wanting to share Some Benefits Of my Day job!  This is the Only forum I am sharing this with also! ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IK Multimedia has just announced their new Group Buy promotion featuring all the best Virtual Instruments!

IK Multimedia Virtual Instrument "Group Buy"

Dates: June 1st through July 31st

Products/Series Included: SampleTank 2 XL, Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth 2, SampleMoog, SampleTron

Details:

This is an exciting promotion IK has done several times in the last year, and we'll be launching a new one June 1st:

·        Customers can buy any one IK virtual instruments for $199.99

·        They can then choose and download 2 more VI directly from IK's website, for free

But, the deal gets better.  We track the number of registrations, and the more customers who join, the better the deal gets!

·        Once 500 people register, everyone gets a 3rd free product via download.  

·        Once we hit 1500 registrations, everyone gets a 4th free product.

·        Once we hit 2500 registrations, everyone gets a 5th free product!

When we hit a new threshold, everyone who already bought can log into our site and choose a new product.  But new customers can also join and get the same deal.

This has a couple key effects:

·        It's a great deal, of course!

·        It gets customers to push their friends to buy, too, since they benefit directly.

Anticipated Results:

Our last comparable Group Buy was on our AmpliTube products, also for $199.99.

You can see the results for yourself at http://www.ikmultimedia.com/powergroup - we sold over 4900 units!
This page also shows you the live tracker – customers can visit the promotion page and see the progress to the next threshold, updated constantly!
::I Like Cheese::