Frost At The Peel - SOLD OUT!

Started by Jem, November 17, 2008, 05:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Hellay!

Further to Twang's post, I should announce that as the gig is now sold out, the venue won't be able to admit anyone without a ticket, so if anybody did fancy just showing up on the off chance of getting in, I'd advise you not to, especially if you live a way away from the venue. Not that we wouldn't love to see you, but they wouldn't be able to let you in.

Hope that's ok.

On the other hand, THANK YOU to everybody who bought tickets, we'll try and make it a night to remember! :D

ONWARDS!

Jem

Pedro

...and UPWARDS (missus!)  :D

Didn't Twang say there would be "some" tickets on the door? Or did I imagine that?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Congrats Guys, you deserve it :D  :D  :D

Quote from: "Pedro"Didn't Twang say there would be "some" tickets on the door? Or did I imagine that?
Are you teasing us? Do I need to try & re-work the plans again?
I used to have a signature

Jem

Quote from: "Pedro"...and UPWARDS (missus!)  :D

Didn't Twang say there would be "some" tickets on the door? Or did I imagine that?

I thought so too, but apparently there are over 200 presales now and we want it to stay the right side of comfortable for everyone so I guess not.

Philadelphia

As happy I am that people are eager to see Frost*, this really won't help the nightmare I've been having where I arrive at the Peel to collect my ticket at the door and find it's not there. (:-P
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

johninblack

Quote from: "Philadelphia"As happy I am that people are eager to see Frost*, this really won't help the nightmare I've been having where I arrive at the Peel to collect my ticket at the door and find it's not there. (:-P

Ours are there too but I don't see any problems, Twang runs a 'well oiled machine' down there (at least it looks it from out here :D  :D ).
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Brom

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Philadelphia"As happy I am that people are eager to see Frost*, this really won't help the nightmare I've been having where I arrive at the Peel to collect my ticket at the door and find it's not there. (:-P

Ours are there too but I don't see any problems, Twang runs a 'well oiled machine' down there (at least it looks it from out here :D  :D ).

Hear hear!, I can't see there being any problems... and of course we are all family here!!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Mikey

Quote from: "CRS website"Remember - the CRS has Frost* Headlining the BOTY Awards in January - tickets are still available... just...

Looks like they're going like hot cakes as well  :D
I used to have a signature

johninblack

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "CRS website"Remember - the CRS has Frost* Headlining the BOTY Awards in January - tickets are still available... just...

Looks like they're going like hot cakes as well  :D
I got ours, you going, Mikey?
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Philadelphia

I'm sorry, I trust Twang, but I'm permanently scarred from some terrible ticket & queueing experiences I've had with previous gigs.

1 month and two days to go, people! (:-D
- Pedro

Cptncanary

Quote from: "Philadelphia"I'm sorry, I trust Twang, but I'm permanently scarred from some terrible ticket & queueing experiences I've had with previous gigs.

1 month and two days to go, people! (:-D
Not quite the same thing, but having queued to see Saga at The Garage in Islington, I was told by the biggest lady bouncer I've ever seen, that I couldn't come in because I was wearing football colours (an England shirt, I ask you??!!?!)
The situation was only resolved when I stripped  :shock:  and had to wear the shirt inside out!???!!???!!! :?  ;)  :roll:  :roll:

johninblack

Quote from: "Cptncanary"I was told by the biggest lady bouncer I've ever seen, that I couldn't come in because I was wearing football colours (an England shirt, I ask you??!!?!)

Better make sure you don't wear your Genesis shirts to a Yes gig then :twisted:  :roll:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Twang

No need to worry yourself at all. :D  All is in order.

tomskerous

Shame you weren't doing the pre-orders for the album too then. :-)
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

Philadelphia

Quote from: "Twang"

No need to worry yourself at all. :D  All is in order.

Glad to hear it, thanks so much for making things easy on us foreigners in attendance! I'll sleep a bit more soundly from now on... (;-)
- Pedro