Main Menu

Ruler Birds

Started by SerFox, November 17, 2008, 09:48:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SerFox

How many broken rulers would it take to mend my wing, o stapler king, whom joins those who duly return in partner?

kyuwert

Quote from: "SerFox"I looked over the threads and for some reason, CD BOOKLET in BLOCK CAPITALS OH MY GALOSHES didn't catch my eye until I made the thread.

My bad.  :D  :D

Beat me to it ^^

MikeEvs

Haha was just about to post the link to Jem's reply in that thread but noticed you'd edited your post :D

SerFox

I blame the fact I'm blind but hey  :)

Philadelphia

I was considering hijacking this thread and steering it more off topic than anyone has gone before, but it's not as much fun when the thread no longer has a purpose. (:-P
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

SerFox

But nothing ever loses it's purpose... If you broke a ruler in half you would then have two shorter rulers or at the very least straight-line drawers, and you could join the two together with sellotape at lunch time and make it into a bird to amuse yourself.

...surely?  :cry:

rogerg

SerFox

Alright but promise me from now on you won't cringe when I call you cupcake, okay?

rogerg

Quote from: "SerFox"Alright but promise me from now on you won't cringe when I call you cupcake, okay?

just don't call me late for dinner!

James_S

Quote from: "rogerg"
Quote from: "SerFox"Alright but promise me from now on you won't cringe when I call you cupcake, okay?

But you are making the dinner!!
So many keyboards, so little time!

rogerg

Quote from: "James_S"

I thought Shirley was!

James_S

I thought Shirley was!

Shirley not!
So many keyboards, so little time!

SerFox

I thought Shirley was!

Shirley you know when it's your turn to make dinner and I swear to god if you make lasagne and brussel sprouts again I'll murder you.