Free VST of Ensoniq SQ-80 download

Started by Jim Takacs, June 15, 2010, 05:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim Takacs

Here is a rare one. An Ensoniq Emulation! This thing is actually Extremely accurate.
http://www.scoreforsale.com/html/sq8l.html        Enjoy! I use the real thing!! :P
::I Like Cheese::

rogerg

Quote from: "Jim Takacs"I use the real thing!! :P

me, too!

vocalnick

I use this one a lot - it's great if you want that ROMPLER sort of toolbox, but without that overly glitzy spit&polish sound you get from more modern libraries.
words that look like sound effects: twit, blog

Pedro

Hey Nick,
How are things in The Third Ending's world?
Have you encountered Quandary at all? (Ok, I know they're in Australia and you're not but I was impressed by them in the same way I was by T3E and you're closer to them than we are!)
We have Unitopia coming over for the Summer's End festival this year, might we ever get to see T3E on our shores?
Tea?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

vocalnick

Heya :)

Welll... we are kind of in Australia - in the same sense that Alaska is in the USA.

But I digress.

No, haven't come across Quandary, but I shall make a mental note to do so.

T3E - Things are goodly! Soldiering on in fits and starts toward another album. I'm going to start blogging about it a bit more comprehensively over at my little corner of planet interwebs. I've just ordered Kontakt 4 through the wacky June upgrade offer, so I'll have lots of keyboard malarkey to inspire me!

T3E in the UK? I would love that. If Frost* could come to Australia then we'll think about it ;)

Pedro

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the update....much to look forward to.
See here (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1762) for the Quandary links.

<FantasyGigs>A matching pair of double-header gigs with T3E & Frost*, one here and one there would be the honey-maker's patellae.</FantasyGigs>

Look forward to hearing more.  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

vocalnick

Quote from: "Pedro"Hi Nick,

Thanks for the update....much to look forward to.
See here (viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1762) for the Quandary links.

Cheers, I shall peruse their wares at home this evening.

Quote<FantasyGigs>A matching pair of double-header gigs with T3E & Frost*, one here and one there would be the honey-maker's patellae.</FantasyGigs>

I think I can safely assert that we would be in favour of such an arrangement :)

We have talked about trying to do more live gigs in the wake of the new material, which lends itself that way a bit more than some of the first. International travel is tricky (and really expensive from down here) but we do anticipate at least some sort of video/webcast arrangement. Current thinking is actually somewhat along the lines that Jem was discussing a while back - find a cool location, set the band up, play music, record with many cameras. I understand Oceansize did something along those lines in a warehouse recently. If the primary audience is going to be an online/DVD one, then there's no point restraining ourselves to the traditional "dark room with flashing lights and drunk folk" aesthetic :)

QuoteLook forward to hearing more.  :D

Me too :P