Welcome to Vitamin P!

Started by D S, December 02, 2010, 10:28:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fogeyspasm

Thanks Vit for the stage pass, it made Camerons night!
That and getting his photo taken with Craig.
Top night!
And damn you i had to buy a lighter to be a completeist! :oops:
As for T shirts don't go down that road as i have drawers of them. Im going to have to have a T shirt amnesty where old unloved ones go to chrity!
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

drscab

I must say it is one of the nicest AAA pass I have received over the years! They normally have the band name/logo and AAA stamped across the bottom, or a natty fabric sticky that you write your name on in sharpie (and then bleeds everywhere)

Thanks Vit-P!
Keleigh
"Am I still a proper roadie if I don\'t have a beard?"
"You\'re a girl, so no, but we\'ll keep you anyway. As long as you wear a fake beard"

keithd

I think I found a drinking buddy in Vitamin P, although I couldn't keep up with him in Bilston.
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Mooncat

Vitamin P is equal parts

Real Ale officiando
Graphic Design GENIUS!!!!!!
Rush (the band) fanatic(I was chastised at Bilston for sending him a link to a drum shop in Brum which has one of the Neil Peart R30 anniversary kits for sale for a mere £19,000 :shock: )
Top, Top Bloke
Frostie and IB fan

Happily I introduced myself to him a couple of years back and usually catch up for a bit of a natter at gigs - alas I've not yet managed to make a session officially arranged or endorsed by the man himself.
Here's hoping for next time!!!!
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Vitamin P

8-) You guys RAWK!!! The Frost* Tour has been a jolly good excuse for a superb few days traveling around the country. It's been an absolute blast hooking up with so many old friends and a real pleasure making lots of new ones in the process. And to see so many people sporting a T-shirt or buying a calendar, mug or whatever makes all the hours spent at the creative coalface so worthwhile. It's a real honour, so thank you!!

On a different note, I've got to say I thought the boys were on absolutely astonishing form on this outing. They've really upped their game and in my humble opinion, I think this Frost* line-up is about as good as it gets!! So here's hoping for a busy, Frost*-filled 2011 which will mean many more gigs and therefore, many more opportunities to hook up with you lot for a natter over a Malibu and Vimto or if we're lucky, a nice pint of Jaipur IPA!! Chin! Chin!

sawtooth

Quote from: "Vitamin P"8-)  Chin! Chin!
Isn't it "Pip Pip!" now?  ;)
I keep seeing you at gigs Paul, and have never got round to having a chin wag with you, possibly because I'm in vaguely the same trade and can see me boring you silly talking shop, which would be inexcusable! All your work is absolutely and consistently top notch and I'd probably behave like a design fanboy!   :mrgreen:

But the main reason would probably that you quite rightly a popular bloke and you're deep in conversation every time I spot you!
Anyway, hopefully I'll collar you for a quick chat next time....
...and welcome to the forum!